You are passionate about social media, have a strong grasp of the internet culture and you are looking for your next challenge? If English is your first language, this might be for you!
We are looking for an English-speaking account executive/account manager to work on some of our international accounts in Paris. To find out if you have what it takes, have a look at the checklist below:
- English is your first language (it's a requisite);
- You have a real passion for social media, you keep abreast of the industry and consume a wide variety of social media;
- You have excellent writing skills (part of the role will include writing blog posts for clients, Facebook statuses, Twitter updates, etc.);
- You are organised, capable of managing a project and liasing with a client;
- You are flexible, have the ability to multi-task and you are reliable;
- You have the right to work in France;
- Ability to speak French would be a plus.
If you've ticked all the boxes and feel like joining us, please send us your CV along with your availability with 'Account management role' in the subject line.
ps: merci à tous ceux qui nous ont envoyé leur CV suite à notre billet "Les Gremlins recrutent de nouveau". Nous avons reçu énormément de CVs, nous reviendrons vers vous très rapidement. Cette offre pour le rôle de consultant anglophone est spécifique.