The headline findings are:
What’s driving the continued growth of social media?
- Mobile - More people are using smartphones and tablets to access social media
- Proliferation - New social media sites continue to emerge and catch on
How is consumer usage of social media evolving?
- The Global Living Room - Social TV is on the rise
- Social Care - Social Care is transforming customer service
How is social media impacting marketing?
- Social Word of Mouth - Social media enables consumers to generate and tap into the opinions of an exponentially larger universe
- Hyper-Informed Consumers - Social media is transforming the way that consumers across the globe make purchase decisions
- Opportunity for Engagement - Consumer attitudes toward advertising on social media are still evolving