Our Research & Insights team is a crucial part of the agency’s success, with all our work backed by unparalleled social insights via our global R&I capabilities. As a Research & Insights Analyst you’ll be responsible for carrying out monthly and campaign reporting for global alcohol and finance brands, as well as dealing directly with clients briefing and debriefing them.
What does the role involve?
- Sharing findings and insights with departmental client leads & clients
- Management, execution and delivery of ongoing reporting
- Proposing recommendations to departmental client leads & clients
- Work collaboratively with relevant departmental client lead(s)
- Supporting new business and PR
- Contribution to conversation audits for new and existing clients (ad hoc projects)
- Setting-up of monitoring dashboards (keyword research and query building)
- Daily monitoring & alerting of negative conversations (crisis monitoring)
- Setting up and completion of campaign reports
- Competitor benchmarking
- Influencer identification
- Client liaison
What are we looking for?
- 4-5 years experience in data & analytics
- Experience of native analytics and social listening platforms
- Natural curiosity and understanding of user behaviours, their mindset, needs and wants
- Most importantly the ability to answer the why
Why should you join our team?
- 23 Days holiday, increasing by 1 day for each year of service
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Optional Dental Insurance
- Comprehensive internal and external staff training programme
- Childcare vouchers
- Corporate Social Responsibility - time given to volunteer with our partnered charity
- Annual ski trip in Europe
- Cycle-to- work scheme (so that you can cycle into London's only cycle-in office)
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Long Service Awards - at 3, 5 & 10 years
- Optional sabbaticals after 3 and 5 years
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff events: yoga, language lessons, monthly nail bar, wellness check-ups onsite, basketball & squash court for hire
- Social clubs: running club, documentary club and many more
- Summer hours
- Free breakfast
We Are Social. We are a global agency. We deliver world-class creative ideas with forward- thinking brands. We believe in people, not platforms and the power of social insight to drive business value. We call this social thinking.
With an international team of over 550 and offices in London, New York, San Francisco, Paris, Milan, Munich, Berlin, Singapore, Shanghai, Sydney and São Paulo, our mission is to put social thinking at the centre of marketing.
We work with clients including adidas, Heineken, Google and HSBC on global, regional and local projects.
If you're interested in applying for this role, or for more information please email Hannah Knibb.