We Are Social is a global social media agency with offices in Sydney, New York, London, Paris, Milan, Munich, Berlin, Singapore, Beijing, Shanghai, and Dubai. We help brands to listen, understand, and engage in conversations in social media.
Our Client Service Internship program is an excellent opportunity for undergraduates and recent graduates to gain experience in the social media marketing industry. If you have a real passion for social media, are organised with attention to detail and a passion for learning about marketing, social media and creative advertising then we want to hear from you!
Learning from a dedicated gang of social media specialists, our internship programme gives you real world experience understanding and responding to client briefs, paid media planning, reporting on campaigns, and community management. We collaborate closely across all departments in We Are Social so you will learn about the work of our strategic, editorial, design and production teams too.
Internship placements run for a three month period, with a three day a week commitment, during which time you will:
- Learn how we develop and roll out exciting, creative work for our household name clients
- Take part in our weekly 'We Are Learning' training sessions
- Have a dedicated mentor who will guide you every step of the way, and;
- Work on a brief and present your recommendations to our Heads of Department upon completion of your placement
We’re a team of 40 pop culture aficionados, gamers, music trivia geeks, and sports fanatics. Our offices are located in Chippendale, close to universities and major transport links.
Want to apply? We want to know a bit about you so please send us your CV and a one page cover letter briefly telling us:
- What you hope to gain from an internship placement?
- What is your favourite social media moment and why?
- What brand do you think puts other brands to shame with their social media presence?
Click here to submit your application.
We are an equal opportunity workplace. Our diversity is our strength, and we are committed to creating a safe an inclusive environment for all employees.