We Are Social is a global social media agency with offices in Sydney, New York, London, Paris, Milan, Munich, Berlin, Singapore, Beijing, Shanghai, and Dubai. We help brands to listen, understand, and engage in conversations in social media.
Our Editorial Internship programme is an excellent opportunity for undergraduates and recent graduates to gain experience in the social media marketing industry. Do you love a good meme? Are you passionate about social media and want to learn the ins and outs of great social content? Then we’re looking for you.
Our dedicated gang of editors will cover off everything you’ll need to develop social content that resonates with our clients' fan base. Because all of our departments work in close collaboration, you will also gain exposure to our client service, strategy, design and production teams.
Internship placements run for a three month period, with a two or three day a week commitment, during which time you will:
- Have the opportunity to learn what goes on behind the scenes as we roll out exciting, creative work for our household name clients
- Take part in our weekly 'We Are Learning' training sessions
- Have a dedicated mentor who will guide you every step of the way, and;
- Work on a brief and present your recommendations to our Heads of Department upon completion of your placement
We’re a team of 40, comprising popular culture aficionados, gamers, music trivia geeks, and sports fanatics. Our offices are located in Chippendale, close to universities and major transport links.
Want to apply? We want to know a bit about you so please send us your CV and a one page cover letter briefly telling us:
- What you hope to gain from an internship placement?
- What is your favourite social media moment and why?
- What brand do you think puts other brands to shame with their social media presence?
- Click here to submit your application
We are an equal opportunity workplace. Our diversity is our strength, and we are committed to creating a safe an inclusive environment for all employees.