REPORTING TO: Head of Production & Creative Services
RESPONSIBLE FOR a large range of projects including internal and external productions, liaising with external production companies and working with our internal Client Service and Creative Teams leveraging our internal production services.
Reporting to the Head of Production and Creative Services, the Integrated Producer is responsible for internal and external leadership of large, complex, projects as well as the management of several small to mid-size projects. The role will be accountable for the seamless delivery and profitability of projects.
Working across a range of social channels and formats (digital, video, experiential, event & social) with teams working across multiple accounts delivering several projects concurrently. A key responsibility of this role will be to take briefs from the Client Service team and lead on scoping project feasibility, costs and profitability. A champion of agency process, you will encourage and drive adherence to process and best practice in project delivery and management, managing programmes of work for a portfolio of clients.
To succeed in this role, you need to be conducting business in an effective manner with attention to detail and accuracy in all internal and external communication.
The nature of our business and the wide creative scope of our clients’ work requires the skills, experience and technical expertise of a Producer who has worked across digital, video and integrated projects, as well as experience producing work for social.
The Integrated Producer should be constantly seeking out new technology and ways of working in order to share insight and learnings within the agency, and with our clients where relevant. As an experienced producer, you must be able to manage expectations, remain calm under pressure and communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years experience as a Producer in either a digital, social or integrated agency, with a focus on producing video, digital and social content. They will be adept at juggling numerous projects of varying sizes and will have a proven track record for delivering work on time and to budget for some of the biggest brands in Australia.
- Reviewing briefs with the Client Service teams and multi-disciplinary teams assigned to our clients comprised of Strategy & Insight, Creative, Design, Editorial & Client Service colleagues.
- Leading project scoping, writing of scopes and proposals for Client Service team - liaising with relevant teams to ensure all areas of the scope are covered and agreed.
- Ensure each job is to budget and the team’s time has been allocated sufficiently.
- Ensure that client objectives are met by project deliverables.
- Implementation of project processes (timing plans, scope of works, budgets, asset management, ) via our agency management software.
- Work closely with the Creative Resource Manager to plan and schedule studio time, as well as manage outsourced companies and freelancers when required.
- Work closely, and in a highly collaborative manner, with Creative, Design, Finance & Client Service teams.
- Maintain frequent contact with the account lead and client to manage expectations.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key suppliers, including but not limited to: directors, production houses, specialist freelancers, photographers, location scouts, talent and casting agents, venue managers.
- Clearly communicate expectations and standards of delivery to the broader project team, and ensure adherence to these expectations.
- Review all project documentation developed as part of the programme of work/remit.
- Ensure that the right people - internal and external - review and approve all project documents (as per process).
- Ensure that key members of the project team validate all estimated costs.
- Manage multiple project and priorities.
- Work with Head of Production & Creative Services and Creative Resourcing Manager to monitor and communicate project progress on an as needs basis to Management.
- Ensure that booked resources are used effectively and efficiently.
- Be the face of Production, educating the agency at large on the Production function and the role of Producers in the agency.
- Be available for any team member within WAS to seek advice on projects.
- Ensure all team members are working to the agreed agency process, identifying areas where it isn’t working, and continually looking for improvements.
- Develop and maintain an ongoing ‘Production Bible’, which contains key information such as preferred suppliers, shortlists of freelancers, checklists for typical production deliverables, key contacts for 3rd party resources, such as councils, venue managers, studio managers and the like
- Source quotes from teams both internal and external for new projects.
- Review all costs with the Head of Department.
- Constantly monitor project costs reporting into the account team with updates.
- Follow the We Are Social financial processes and maintain an understanding of forecasting income for projects or clients within your control.
CONTROL & RISK MANAGEMENT
- Ensure that effective versioning control is followed across all projects.
- Act as a point of contact and counsel for members of the Client Service team when communicating changes, control and risks to clients or other critical stakeholders.
- Ensure the broader team adheres to process and generates necessary documentation to track changes, manage controls and map risks for effective management
- Identify potential issues and risks in any defined programme of work.
- Escalate projects identified at risk to Head of Production & Creative Services immediately.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN OUR TEAM?
- We Are Social is a vibrant growing agency located in the heart of Chippendale
- We are a market leading social specialist creative agency
- We are part of a highly connected Global Network with offices in 9 other cities
- Free Breakfast, snacks, good coffee
- We Are Learning - Comprehensive internal and external learning and development programme
- We Are Surfing - Annual company conference in a tropical destination
- It’s Your Birthday - additional day’s leave to celebrate you!
- Culture Club - celebrating social, cultural and sporting events throughout the year as a team
- We are committed to supporting you to do career-defining work and have a good time doing it!