Paid Media Specialist Australia Paid Media
We’re looking for an aspiring digital marketer with some experience in paid social, looking to advance their knowledge, expertise and career in paid media. This is a vital role in a growing team that will lead a portfolio of clients and drive impact.
As part of the paid media team (based locally, and across the region) at We Are Social, you will get exposure to global clients, work together with a diverse global team, and gain experience across a range of industries and types of campaigns.
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaising with the account management team to respond to the paid media brief, recommend an approach, and define benchmarks with researched rationale and best-practice suggestions.
- Creating media plans for clients and managing budget forecasts
- Implementing approved media plans and managing campaigns end-to-end including setup, optimisation and reporting
- Internal tracking/reporting for all clients and media budgets within your remit
- Developing insight-driven reports for clients using a combination of analytics tools
- Analyse and make recommendations to creative teams, as well as strategic recommendations for clients, to improve performance across a range of metrics
- Partner with internal departments to ensure an integrated approach to creative & paid media across multiple audiences and platforms
Required Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years of experience managing paid social campaigns is a must. Bonus points for experience with campaigns that have overperformed AND campaigns that have underperformed
- Experience across platforms including Meta, LinkedIn and TikTok preferred
- Accountability for your clients, campaigns and budgets
- Collaborative mentality, able to both provide support and ask for it
- An interest in social media and paid media, and a desire to learn about where the industry is headed (with opinions of your own)
Who is We Are Social?
We Are Social is a socially-led creative agency operating globally at the forefront of marketing and culture. We are the world’s leading social specialist network: Over 1000 social experts in 15 offices around the world proving the power of social thinking to drive business value.
We help brands immerse their stories in the real conversations their audience are having. We generate sharp strategies and inspiring campaigns, based on social insights for forward-thinking brands like Samsung, Didi, Audi, Activision, Kayo, Koala and the NRL.
We’re focused on creating ideas worth talking about. How do we do that?
We put social thinking at the centre of what we do.
We connect people and brands in meaningful ways.
We create ideas worth talking about.
We Are Social.
Here in Sydney, we are a group of people from different walks of life, united by a passion for popular culture. We Are Social is an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity of thought and experience at our company. Learn more about our culture and our work.
Note. We Are Social will always contact candidates via phone, email or direct message via LinkedIn. Communication received via messenger services (i.e. WhatsApp) or from an unverified account should be treated suspiciously. If you receive suspicious messages posing as We Are Social, please contact @[email protected] Thank you
VacanciesShowing 1 – 8 of 48
Senior Copywriter (Japanese) / Associate Creative Director
CDI – Consultant(e) Social Média Junior
Stage – Assistant(e) Consultant Social Média Junior