Senior Strategist Australia Strategy
We are looking to hire an ambitious Senior Strategist who is culturally connected and can develop inspiring strategies that deliver against our vision of putting social thinking at the heart of marketing, and contribute to the development of world-class ideas worth talking about.
The Senior Strategist will be working closely with clients and the internal teams to provide strategic leadership. Help to define clear marketing goals, develop strategies for achieving the goals, contribute to and nurture great ideas and help measure the performance and optimise strategies over time.
Strategy & Trend Development
- You understand the world of brand, digital and social marketing, including deep knowledge of platforms and social media. You spot and leverage trends to surface powerful insights and develop effective strategies
- You develop strategic frameworks and wrangle data, to analyse performance and draw clear and compelling conclusions
Teamwork and Relationship management
- You work closely with a lot of departments and you need to bring people together in order to achieve our vision, and set ourselves apart from our competitors.
- Together with the account teams and creatives you develop strategies, write briefs and help develop strong socially-led ideas.
- You collaborate with our Research and Insight team to develop measurement frameworks and help to design research methodologies to track the performance of our activity
New Business/Commercial Activities
- You contribute to new business efforts through marketing initiatives and pitching
- You are a curious and creative thinker, astute when it comes to identifying insights and able to craft inspiring briefs for our potential clients
While the specific content of your role is clearly defined, the nature of the demands placed on us by our clients means that this role will evolve over time and needs a ‘can do’ approach.
Your skills and experience
- You have a minimum of 8 years experience in strategy, in leading creative agencies.
- You are adept with sourcing and crunching data to surface insights, working independently and being an original thinker who shares your knowledge and insight.
- An irrepressible passion for social and continued learning.
- You can build and maintain strong relationships internally and externally, based on credibility and trust.
- You are a clear and confident communicator, able to craft a strong narrative and present persuasively.
- Other people will describe you as creative, collaborative, proactive, resourceful, flexible, open, accountable, and someone who always acts with integrity.
- You are an enthusiast and energetic personality that likes to contribute to the agency culture.
About We Are Social
We Are Social is a socially-led creative agency operating globally at the forefront of marketing and culture. We are the world’s leading social specialist network: Over 1000 social experts in 15 offices around the world proving the power of social thinking to drive business value.We help brands immerse their stories in the real conversations their audience are having. We generate sharp strategies and inspiring campaigns, based on social insights for forward-thinking brands like Samsung, TikTok, Audi, Mastercard, Activision, Kayo and Binge.
We’re focused on creating ideas worth talking about. How do we do that?
- We put social thinking at the centre of what we do.
- We connect people and brands in meaningful ways.
- We create ideas worth talking about.
- We Are Social.
Are you interested in the opportunity you just read? If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Sangita de Jong (People & Culture Manager at [email protected]). You can apply by sending us your CV. In the interview process, you will meet, among others, Russ Mitchinson (Head of Strategy) and Suzie Shaw (CEO)
VacanciesShowing 1 – 8 of 54
WerkstudentIn Community Management (m/w/d)
CDI – Analyste Social Média Junior
Senior Konzepter:in (w/m/d)
Senior Account Executive for Global Social Media