Social Media Community Manager China Creative
We are looking for a digital-savvy community manager to take control of one of our clients’ online voices and build brand awareness and loyalty. The community manager will be responsible for creating a strong brand identity on social media. You will be the first point of contact for online fans and followers, thus developing an intimate relationship with the online community.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep passion for social media, stay abreast of new developments and opportunities in the industry, and be a strategic thinker. You must have an outgoing personality as in-person networking will also be part of the job.
Community Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop a content plan.
- Create engaging content for all platforms, including newsletters.
- Engage with the online community and respond to comments and requests.
- Analyze relevant community metrics.
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Devise and implement community communication initiatives.
- Liaise with other departments to stay updated on new marketing initiatives, product and service developments, and to ensure brand consistency.
Community Manager Requirements:
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube is essential.
- Knowledge of Hootsuite or similar programs to manage online postings on different platforms.
- At least one year experience managing social media platforms.
- A degree in communication, English, journalism, marketing, or related field is preferred.
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques.
- Superb time management skills.
We are open to remote candidates.
VacanciesShowing 1 – 8 of 122
Senior Copywriter (Japanese) / Associate Creative Director