Associate Producer – Contract United States Production
*This role is Open to LA or NY*
Associate Producer – Contract
We are looking for a (Contract) Associate Producer (events and experiential) to work with our Brand Experience team across our key accounts.
The (Contract) Associate Producer will be responsible for supporting our events and experiential team members by:
● Creating timelines, booking and managing resources
● Researching venues, equipment prices, vendors – our team makes the impossible requests possible
● Contributing data to production budgets and assisting with reconciliation
● Physically attending events and providing on-the-ground support
● Attending client calls, taking notes and distributing them to key internal and external stakeholders
What are we looking for?
● 1 to 3 years of event or experiential production
● Basic understanding of the phases of event and experiential production
● Some experience working with agency creatives
● Experience contributing to or managing event budgets
● Detail oriented and able to juggle multiple project assignments at once
● Confident and positive with a ‘can-do’ attitude
● Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
● Creative-minded and excited by problem solving
● Desire to learn and grow in the event and experiential industry
● Experience in Workbook or similar agency management tool a plus
● Familiarity with Google Suite a plus
Why work for us?
We Are Social is a global, award-winning creative agency with a network of 15 offices worldwide staffed by 1000+ social experts.
At We Are Social, we love diversity of thought and experience. That’s why we like to welcome unique voices and talents. Learn more about our culture and our work on our website.
Hourly Rate- $50-$90/hour (Depending on Experience)
We Are Social is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. For California applicants, you may view We Are Social’s Privacy Notice for California Employees and Job Applicants at https://wearesocial.com/us/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2023/07/CA-Employee-and-Job-Applicant-CPRA-Notice.pdf
VacanciesShowing 1 – 8 of 30