Research & Insight Senior Analyst United States Research & Insights
We Are Social. We’re a global agency, with more than 1,000 people in 15 offices around the world. We deliver world-class creative campaigns and strategies based on social insights, for best-in-class brands.
We’re looking to hire a talented Senior Analyst to lead the day-to-day execution of quantitative and qualitative research and insights projects across a few key brands in the sport, CPG, and entertainment spaces. This person should have a passion for understanding what drives consumer behavior and interactions, a strong interest in analyzing shifting culture and trends, a good understanding of research and reporting tools, and be capable of strategically interpreting data to provide actionable insights.
What you’d be doing in this role:
- Managing client relations and organic social reporting for a variety of clients
- Leading and running research and insights work across multiple accounts for key clients and some new business
- Conducting primary and secondary research and insights work across multiple accounts for key clients and some new business;
- Partnering with strategists to conduct research to derive insights about target audiences, cultural trends, brand offering, and category whitespace with an eye toward marketing implications;
- Plan and execute industry-leading social research and strategy products for clients, including organic content reporting;
- Providing line management to more junior team of research analysts and strategists
- Reporting into a Research & Insights Director
What we are looking for from you:
- 4-6 years Digital and Social research and reporting experience; agency experience preferable
- A passion for all things social media-related and an eye for shifting trends and patterns in internet culture
- A background in the following areas:
- Strong understanding organic social metrics and ability to make recommendations on social KPIs based on larger business goals
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and principles/techniques/tools (e.g. focus groups, online conversation audits)
- Excellent working knowledge of different social listening and audience profiling tools including but not limited to Brandwatch, Audiense, Global Web Index, each platform’s backend insights
- Team mentality and collaborative spirit;
- Experience in developing proposals and presentations for clients – proficiency with Keynote, Google Suite, and Excel;
- Proven ability to present to senior brand teams
- Commitment to learning and development.