Senior Media Manager Singapore Planning
We Are Social Singapore is looking for a Senior Media Manager with hands-on paid media expertise to act as a trusted strategic advisor to clients and other internal departments, while overseeing campaign excellence and performance to drive business value for clients and the company.
The Senior Media Manager will oversee and support all paid media strategy and campaigns across channels, including paid social, paid search, video, display and all other forms of digital advertising. This skilled professional is also expected to participate in new business development and pitch presentations.
This role is client facing and expected to work closely with all teams and departments inside the agency, connecting media with the rest of the business, and elevating the strategic role of media within a creative agency.
In addition to the above, you’ll also be responsible for:
- Development of integrated creative + media strategies and cross-channel media plans that drive a range of business outcomes, from brand awareness to conversions.
- Working closely with Strategy, Creative and Account Management teams to deliver best-in-class campaigns.
- Building strong relationships with clients and nurturing long standing strategic partnerships.
- Driving media excellence across the team, while keeping up to date with the digital media industry and platforms to identify new opportunities that can be used to improve strategy.
- Supervise and support the implementation of media plans using industry best practices.
- Implement and manage effective ways of working within your team and across departments and clients.
- Build relationships with publishers and vendors globally and regionally to implement the latest ad products and services for your clients.
- Develop and lead departmental initiatives, collaborating on the strategic development and advancement of the paid media service and vision, and helping to constantly evolve our offering.
- Provide thought leadership through articles, award entries, blogs, case studies and events
- 7+ years working within paid media and/or paid social, with strong knowledge of the paid media landscape across channels and at every stage of the customer journey.
- Hands-on experience planning and executing multi-tiered, multi-channel media campaigns
- A passionate approach to leadership that motivates the team around you. Experience leading and managing a team.
- Strategic acumen and confidence building strategic proposals from scratch, with a demonstrable track record in achieving and exceeding KPI’s
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Independent worker who can own and manage relationships and projects confidently.
- Proven competency in digital measurement and analytics
- Drive to test and execute new features and be at the forefront of industry developments.
- Ability to train others and encourage knowledge sharing
- The knowledge and expertise to manage digital campaign execution and oversee/guide team members on day-to-day responsibilities
- Proactively identify actionable optimisations and insights that maximise business impact and fuel future investments
- Excellent understanding of how media and creative work together in order to drive business growth
VacanciesShowing 1 – 8 of 49
Senior Copywriter (Japanese) / Associate Creative Director
CDI – Consultant(e) Social Média Junior
Junior Content Specialist | Video (stage)
Stage – Assistant(e) Consultant Social Média Junior