The way we work in We Are Social requires a high level of flexibility, common sense and versatility. We expect an approach that is always proactive and ready to "make things happen".
Works within the account teams with direct responsibility for creating contents. He/she is assigned to one or more clients, dealing with the production of individual contents (or supervises the creation of complex ones). Directly follows the contents of the community, coordinating with the accounts and, weekly, aligning with the editor on the progress of the projects.
Some of the Writer's tasks:
• Participation in the definition of editorial strategy for the client’s communities
• Definition of editorial plans (with editor + account)
• Creation of contents and details of any briefs for the designers
• Analysis of individual content performance
• Constant alignment with AM and Editor
Experience and seniority
At least 1/2 years of experience in editorial/journalistic fields or agency.
curiosity in researching new formats and expressive languages
ability to experiment and adapt messages to different audiences
ability to create new content;
writing copies, articles and translations;
Interested and acknowledged in sports/broadcasting/entertainment;
English native speaker;
knowledge of the Italian language (required);