Working at We Are Social requires a high level of flexibility, common sense and versatility. We’re always looking for people with a pro-active, ‘can do’ approach.
This position sits within the account team looking after a leading a racing automotive brand. They will be responsible for creating social media content, from more complex pieces through to live and reactive posts. The role will include staying up to date with the client’s social media community, coordinating with the social accounts and working closely with the project editor to align on the progress of the projects.
Some of the Writer's tasks:
• Participate in the definition of editorial strategy for the client’s communities
• Definition of editorial plans (with editor and account)
• Create content, both written and by briefing designers
• Analysing content performance
• Staying aligned with the requirements outlined by the project Account Manager and Editor
Experience and seniority
At least 2 years of applicable experience in a publishing/journalism/ agency environment.
Desire to in research new formats and explore finding the most effective language;
Ability to adapt messages to suit different audiences;
Ability to continuously create new content;
Ability to write copy for multiple formats including, articles and translations;
Interest in and knowledge of automotive;
Native English speaker and writer;
Italian language skills to a professional level;