Hello there, are you social?
If you are, we’d love to meet you.
The Singapore office started in 2011 and since then we have grown our team to include 30 specialists from around the world. While working alongside established, multinational brands like Lenovo, Intel, Jaguar Landrover and Standard Chartered Marathon Singapore, our culture remains informal and we religiously inject fun into all the things we do. If we’re the kind of company you have been looking for and if you have what it takes to be part of a fast-growing company – let’s talk!
Wanted: Designer/Junior Design
Are you a kick-ass designer or aspire to be one? We’re looking for a few people to join our creative team.
You’ll be working under the guidance of Art Directors and Creative Director to ensure the highest level of work for a variety of clients. You could be a fresh grad, or have a year or two of experience. Above all, you’ve got a drive to thrive and a book that shows what you’re all about.
Drop us a note at [email protected] with the subject header “Creative Application” and make sure you use your creative skills to grab our attention.
Wanted: Research & Insights Analyst
Do you love people-watching and wondering why people behave the way they do? Do you like exploring things in detail, looking for hidden trends and patterns? Then a role in our world-leading Research & Insights team may be for you. This role is all about listening to social media conversations and identifying the insights that will define the heart of our client’s strategies and ideas. Currently, the research team is comprised of analysts from a wide array of backgrounds – anthropology, sociology, finance, information science etc.
We are hiring research specialists at both junior and senior levels (0 to 3 years work experience) with a preference for native language skills in Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu and Thai.
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Exceptionally detail-oriented, curious, and you’ll happily challenge accepted wisdom when you think there’s a better way.
- Very comfortable analysing data, and you actually quite like the idea of looking for needles in haystacks.
- A knack for identifying and understanding people’s underlying motivations, while patterns and trends in data seem to jump out at you.
- Not intimidated by technology, and you see Excel and statistical modelling as powerful tools rather than as intimidating monsters.
- Critically, you also know that numbers and data need to be interpreted before they can add real value, and you know how to explain your findings to other people who are often intimidated by data.
If this is you, then drop us a note at [email protected] with the subject “R&I Application”.
Until the next hello, stay social!