Production Manager United Kingdom Production
We Are Social is a global agency, with more than 1000 people across 11 offices around the world, and with over 180 here in our London HQ. We deliver world-class creative campaigns and strategies based on social insights, for forward-thinking brands like adidas, Audi, LIDL & Kellogg’s. And we’ve been recognised as one of the UK’s best places to work for several years in a row.
WAS Studios is seeking a Production Manager to join our well-established and award-winning Production department within the We Are Social agency. The Production Manager will work with our team of Producers to deliver film and photography content for our range of global industry leading brands (such as LEGO, Dr. Martens, Lidl, Audi, Vodafone). You will also work closely with the Head of Department to ensure the smooth running of processes within the department.
We are looking for a highly organised individual with a driven and enthusiastic personality, and a ‘can-do’ attitude. This is a busy role and requires someone who has the ability to handle various video production work streams with a positive, team centric attitude.
Production House or Branded Content production background is a must, and you will need to be confident and experienced in budgeting, crewing, scheduling, contracting and supporting to deliver across various types of budgets and creative executions.
There will be the opportunity to also line manage within the department, so previous experience of this is a plus. W
This role focuses on the administrative side of production logistics, but there will be many opportunities to meet and work with many roles within both the agency and production world. You will be experienced in being client-facing and PMing in an on set environment.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 3-5 years core production experience
- Strong organisation skills are crucial to this role; the ability to multitask and work across multiple projects at various stages of the production lifecycle
- Friendly and approachable, you may also be client-facing on certain productions
- Experienced managing crewing and setting up shoots abroad, working with service providers where necessary
- Good knowledge of kit and technologies
- Strong black book of industry contacts
- Experienced working to APA guidelines
- Confident in crewing, location sourcing, completing shoot documentation (i.e. call sheets, risk assessments, release forms etc)
- Running budgets and completing job reconciliations
- Line management responsibility of our in-house PA
- Strong industry contacts
- Strong experience of remote shoots and up to date with latest Covid guidelines
- Passion for Sustainable productions
- Interest in creative and how to best execute creative vision
- Overseeing department processes and running a tight and tidy record of our documentation, project files etc.
- You have a strong can-do attitude and enthusiasm for video and still content
- You are very organised, a good planner and have first-class First-class organisational & project-management skills
- Proactive, methodical, with a meticulous eye for detail
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines and able to come up with solutions
- You are passionate, ambitious and have a desire to learn
- Excellent communicator with strong work ethic
Why should you join our team?
- 25 days holiday, increasing by one day for each year of service
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Optional Dental Insurance
- Corporate Social Responsibility – time given to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Long Service Awards at 5 & 10 years
- Optional sabbaticals after 5 years
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Summer hours
VacanciesShowing 1 – 8 of 117
Senior Copywriter (Japanese) / Associate Creative Director
Business Development Director