Planning Intern Singapore Planning
We Are Social is a global socially-led creative agency with unrivalled social media expertise. With more than 1000 people in 16 offices spanning four continents and over 80 people here in our Singapore office, we deliver world-class creative campaigns and strategies based on social insights, for forward-thinking brands.
Now, we’re looking for interns to join our Planning team.
Are you curious, resourceful and constantly looking to deepen your knowledge to achieve your goals? Our internship program is a fantastic opportunity for undergraduates, fresh graduates or even for individuals looking for a career switch to the digital and social media industry.
If you have a keen interest in marketing and social media and love all things social, digital and mobile, we would like to hear from you!
Overall Purpose of the Role
This internship role will support the Planning Team in developing innovative, strategic solutions for our clients and to help them navigate the rapidly evolving world of marketing and communications.
You will get to experience turning ideas into well-rounded, strategically-sound, deliverable plans, while collaborating with others in the team to encompass audience insights, trend analysis, marketing/media executions, timings and budgets.
We are looking for?
- Ability to commit for a period of 4-6 months
- Open, inquisitive character with a focus on problem-solving in creative ways
- Understanding of communications/marketing trends and culture
- Social media, advertising and brand enthusiast
- Confident enough to speak up, challenge and ask why (a lot)
- Collaborative with a passion for delivering industry defining work
- Passionate about their work (in and out of the office) to bring something new to the agency
VacanciesShowing 1 – 8 of 91
Senior Copywriter (Japanese) / Associate Creative Director
CDI – Consultant(e) Social Média Junior