Account Management Intern Singapore Account Management
The internship role is for January 2023 to June 2023
We Are Social is a global socially-led creative agency with unrivalled social media expertise. With more than 1000 people in 16 offices spanning four continents and over 80 people here in our Singapore office, we deliver world-class creative campaigns and strategies based on social insights, for forward-thinking brands.
Now, we’re looking for Interns to join our Account Management team.
If you have a keen interest in marketing and social media and love all things social, digital and mobile, we would like to hear from you!
Or perhaps you’re curious, resourceful and constantly looking to deepen your knowledge to achieve your goals. Our internship program is a fantastic opportunity for undergraduates, fresh graduates or even for individuals looking for a career switch to the digital and social media industry.
What does the role involve?
You will play a key-supporting role to the Account Management team, a core function within the Agency that interacts closely with different departments. You will get to collaborate on brainstorming, seeing ideas come to life, content creation and be exposed to learning in a creative and fast-paced environment. And you will definitely pick up time management and coordination skills essential for any future job!
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Liaison between key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Understand the overall client business objectives and develop strategies as needed
- Assist the Account Manager and Account Director on day-to-day delivery of output
- Work with the wider team to ensure all content created is of the highest standards
- Attend briefings/meetings both internal, externally and prepare minutes
- Prepare and manage briefs and timelines as needed
- Respond promptly to clients’ concerns, feedback and request while ensuring regular updates on the statuses of each project/campaign
- Be meticulous and organized in content reviews and job filings
- Weekly reports and content distribution
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who are positive, committed, full of energy, enthusiastic and hungry for knowledge. You should be willing to learn, be receptive to feedback & new things. And we hope you are okay with stepping out of your comfort zone whenever needed.
(Please highlight in your application if you are unable to commit to the full 6-month period.)
VacanciesShowing 1 – 8 of 91
Senior Copywriter (Japanese) / Associate Creative Director
CDI – Consultant(e) Social Média Junior