A creative at We Are Social Amsterdam knows where consumer attention is right now and where it’s headed in the near future. An all-rounder (art, copy) who’s experienced in producing all kinds of interactive work. With a focus on the latest and greatest social platforms and culture. You believe in the power of creativity.
Reporting to Creative Direction, the creative is the leader of operations for creative output across the whole project..
The Creative works in the homonymous creative team, and communicates with all the other teams of the agency. They are responsible for the creation of a communication campaign that, beginning with an insight, constructs a system of values for a product or service and illustrates them in the best way possible to a certain target.
The Creative is a fundamental part of every phase of the project: after briefings they actively participate in a series of brainstorming sessions coming up with ideas to define the different paths that will be proposed to the creative directors.
In a second phase, they will present the chosen idea to clients and develop the idea based on their requests until the Creative arrives at a point of compromise that adds value to the campaign and honours its nature. The same presentation that will be presented to the client will have been written in part by a Creative.
The Creative will be responsible for all creative execution of a project. They will carefully follow every phase of execution and have an active role ( if necessary) on set.
During each project, all of the work described is to be coordinated with one or more creative directors, with which they will build the entire campaign and divide every step from the creation of the idea to its production.
SOME OF THE MAIN TASKS:
- Creation of the concrete creative principles and their presentation
- Brainstorming with other teams
- Participating in the definition of the insight and initial concepts of the campaign
- Curiosity and deep knowledge of digital trends and news
- Writing copy and/or Art Directing longer, more complicated pieces
- A very strong ability to create content
- Managing the set, with a focus on dialogues, interpretations, and influencers/creators involved
- Have a proactive attitude, with the ability to use initiative and be flexible;
- Have confident communication & interpersonal skills in order to clearly communicate (verbally and in written form) key messages to a wide variety of audiences;
- Capable of identifying their own limitations, seeking senior guidance when necessary;
- Capable of conceptualising and articulating original content concepts for brands;
- Plays a supporting role in the creation of campaign & pitch copy;
- Takes ownership of outcomes in the face of unplanned complications;
- Demonstrates leadership by being a supportive team member;
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and a positive attitude in taking on new tasks and responsibilities.
WORK BETTER TOGETHER
- Work cross-functional and collaborate with other teams/ departments within the agency;
- Interact and build synergistic relationships with other teams/departments, so they can effectively manage on a day-to-day basis;
- Have a collaborative and supportive attitude towards colleagues, creating a positive working environment in which it is easy to work;
- Able to confidently adapt their creative to the needs of the time, quickly and confidently;
- Engage and Inspire through clear and honest communication, promoting opportunities for discussion and sharing of ideas/opinions;
- Able to confidently contribute towards internal and client meetings alike;
- Inspire and be focused on their own objectives.
KNOWLEDGE SHARING & SOCIAL SPECIALISM
- Interest/curiosity and understanding of social platforms;
- Keep constantly updated on what’s happening in our market, emerging trends and best practices;
- Confident presenter – being able to present to a range of audiences and sizes with passion;
- Actively share learnings from training events and opportunities with your team;
- Constantly updated on industry trends and news, seeking specialism whenever a spare moment presents itself;
- Always able to convert our social specialist knowledge into creative excellence, staying ahead of trends;
- Able to implement WAS’s values throughout the business.
COMPANY CULTURE ADVOCATE
- You will be expected to have some oversight across your projects and will be ultimately responsible for account health, financials and senior stakeholder relationships;
- You will be expected to create a commitment culture and embed The Code in every process during career development;
- You will work to help set the strategic direction, unlock business development opportunities, ensure seamless project delivery and achievement of forecasted financial targets.
As part of the We are Social team you will be expected to create and encourage a culture where people from all backgrounds feel included, accepted and valued.
Our CODE can help us to make diversity and inclusion one of the pillars of our commitment culture that will help us to maintain our competitive edge, be one of the best agencies to work for and achieve our vision: to lead the evolution of marketing.
VacanciesShowing 1 – 8 of 48
Senior Copywriter (Japanese) / Associate Creative Director
CDI – Consultant(e) Social Média Junior
Stage – Assistant(e) Consultant Social Média Junior