Freelance Research & Insights Analyst United Kingdom Research & Insights
We Are Social. We are a global agency. We deliver world-class creative ideas with
forward-thinking brands. We connect people and brands in meaningful ways by creating
ideas people like and share. We call this social thinking.
With an international team of over 1000 and offices in New York, Toronto, Madrid, London,
Amsterdam, Paris, Milan, Munich, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing,
Tokyo and Sydney, our mission is to put social thinking at the centre of marketing.
We work with clients including Adidas, Activision, Google, Vodafone and Audi on global,
regional and local projects.
People are at the heart of our business and creating a diverse and inclusive working
environment is extremely important to us. We believe that our business should reflect the
society in which we live and this is why we have our Charter for Change that holds us
accountable every year for ensuring we are always progressing and learning. Be that Age,
Disability, Education, Ethnicity, Gender, Gender identity, National Origin, Religion or Sexual
Orientation. Simply, we believe that Inclusion and Diversity makes for a more creative and
inspiring working environment, where people are treated with respect and can be
comfortable being themselves.
From time to time we need a helping hand in delivering some of our projects – delivering insight through in depth social intelligence, rationalising social eco-systems through large scale audits and gaining a better understanding of audiences through profiling and segmentation.
If you have experience delivering these types of projects and would be interested in working with We Are Social, feel free to register your CV with us .
When a suitable project that matches your experience comes in, we’ll be sure to reach out to you.
We’re keen to work with social first research specialists – someone able to understand how social and behavioural trends are evolving and how to mine these for actionable insights for brands. A strong grasp of excel as well as going beyond the numbers and providing the ‘why’ to feed into social and editorial strategists, as well as large scale campaign work.
A little more about us
We’re focused on creating ideas powered by people, not platforms – a formula that’s proven very successful over the last ten or so years. Now, we’re growing again, looking for a Research & Insights Director to become part of our team; a team whose work has been recently recognised by Cannes Lions, Webbys, Lovies, Creative Circle and many more.
Our Research & Insights is a crucial part of the agency’s success, generating the social insight around which we create long-term social strategies and proving the value of our work, so that we deliver business results for our clients.
- Strong interpersonal skills – you’ll be liaising with clients and with internal teams that rely on your expertise. The ability to explain the finer points of social data to non-experts in simple terms is essential.
- Proven experience in consumer research and analytics
- 3-4 years experience in digital and social media is essential – have an understanding of online audience behaviours across the social media landscape
- Experience in research tools such as Brandwatch, Global Web Index, TGI, as well as native social platform analytics (Facebook Insights etc)
- A team player with strong time management skills and attention to detail
- Storytelling – this person must demonstrate a talent for collating decks that communicate effectiveness in a simple and engaging way.
- Expert on Brandwatch, TalkWalker, Netbase, Pulsar or other social listening tools
- Experience in working with Premium brands is preferable
- Other languages preferable
VacanciesShowing 1 – 8 of 73
Senior Copywriter (Japanese) / Associate Creative Director
CDI – Consultant(e) Social Média Junior
Research and Insight Director – Social Intelligence