Account Manager United Kingdom Client Services
We Are Social is a global agency, with more than 1000 people across 11 offices around the world, and with over 180 here in our London HQ. We deliver world-class creative campaigns and strategies based on social insights, for forward-thinking brands like adidas, Audi, LIDL & Kellogg’s. And we’ve been recognised as one of the UK’s best places to work for several years in a row.
We’re looking for a confident, enthusiastic and passionate Account Manager to join our team here at We Are Social. You’ll be working with an experienced Account Director across multiple accounts for exciting brands. You must have a robust and competent understanding of the social media landscape and social channels, including being on top of all channel developments and the opportunities they offer to brands.
The client services team – of which you would be joining – is a crucial part of the agency’s success. We are the glue that brings the worlds of strategy, creative, editorial, production and research & insights together. We understand our client’s business, we understand the industry and we are obsessive about social – this is what sets us apart.
As Account Manager you’ll work closely with your Account Director to manage your clients day-to-day, to deliver the best solutions that We Are Social can offer. It will be your responsibility to ensure that tasks are completed within given timelines, to budget and to the exceptionally high standard expected from our clients.
What does the role involve?
As an Account Manager you will be managing major accounts within the FMCG and fashion space – some of your key duties will include:
- Management of day to day client activities including status reports and status meetings. Comfortable in attending status meetings on own without an Account Director present.
- Ensuring that all activity follows the WAS sign off processes, and paying close attention to detail to ensure that all deliverables that are sent to client are of the best quality and standard.
- Creation of client presentations as required
- Developing and running creative and content campaigns Attending client meetings, and developing rapport and relationships with key clients and a wider interagency team.
- Compiling budgets and timing plans for clients
- Forecasting and accurate reconciliations to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Managing the work priorities of yourself and your project team. Being able to thrive in a very fast paced environment
- Planning and booking resource across multiple departments and adjusting plans alongside updates to timing plans
What are we looking for?
An Account Manager at We Are Social should be confident in all of the areas laid out below:
– Client Account Management
– Financial Management
– Project Management
– Industry Knowledge and Expertise
– Planning and Organisation
– Effective Communication Skills
Why should you join our team?
25 days holiday, increasing by one day for each year of service
Private Medical Insurance
Company pension scheme
Group Income Protection
Optional Dental Insurance
Corporate Social Responsibility – time given to volunteer for a charity of your choice
Season ticket loan scheme
Long Service Awards at 5 & 10 years
Optional sabbaticals after 5 years
Employee Assistance Programme
VacanciesShowing 1 – 8 of 73
Senior Copywriter (Japanese) / Associate Creative Director
CDI – Consultant(e) Social Média Junior
Research and Insight Director – Social Intelligence