Senior Content Strategist Singapore Planning
We Are Social is a global socially-led creative agency with unrivalled social media expertise. With more than 1000 people in 16 offices spanning four continents and over 80 people here in our Singapore office, we deliver world-class creative campaigns and strategies based on social insights, for forward-thinking brands.
- Work with the Planning team in the development of strategic proposals by handling research on social monitoring, competitor auditing, and best-in-class social media practices.
- Lead and advise the team in ensuring content adheres to brand guidelines.
- Advise on best post format practices on all social channels and stay updated on the latest social channel developments.
- Ensure the Content Strategist team is the go-to expert on all things social media within the agency.
- Design, plan, audit and improve current social monitoring efforts for accounts.
- Be on the pulse with the latest trends and developments in the assigned account’s landscape, such as industry news, competitors, influencers and relevant partners.
- Identify trends and partnerships’ developments and proactively seek out actionable opportunities in generating social conversations (trendjacking).
- Lead and mentor the Content Strategist team with strengthening the team’s data analytics/ visualisation knowledge, philosophy and approaching duties with efficiency.
- Maintain and enhance quality of reports for the content strategist team, through mapping back learnings and recommendations to client needs, and adopting meaningful data visualisation.
- Plan, design and implement new data systems and processes for new accounts.
- Be a trusted consultant and advisor for data analytics/ reporting matters to agency teams for client asks.
- Venture and explore new ad technology solutions (free and paid) to enhance existing data systems, and imbue into strategic processes.
- Degree in Business, Communications, or Marketing preferred.
- 6-8 years of social media work experience in an advertising, PR, or online marketing agency or similar field.
- Proven experience in leading and managing social media properties such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok on a global / regional scale, and experience with managing user-generation content campaigns or communities. Knowledge in Twitch or other social channels will be a plus.
- Proven experience in data analytics for social media, such as database design/setup, social listening, integrating different data points for holistic analysis, and deriving insights for channel/content optimization using data analysis and creative thinking. Able to showcase and articulate his/her knowledge in measurement metrics mapping across client objectives
- Able to exercise good judgement on what is considered a good content strategy.
- Experience in social analytics/ listening tools such as Brandwatch, Sprinklr, Sysomos, or Talkwalker is required.
- Experience in managing social media properties of regional/ global accounts, preferably tech-brand accounts.
- Working knowledge in additional analytics/ ad tech tools such as google keyword planner, PowerBI, and Tableau will be a plus.
- Experience in leading teams, as well as client and project management
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Team player with strong attention to detail. Able to lead and inspire teammates by example.
- Demonstrate strong social/ cultural curiosity and a clear understanding of current social trends and technology.
VacanciesShowing 1 – 8 of 73
Senior Copywriter (Japanese) / Associate Creative Director
CDI – Consultant(e) Social Média Junior
Research and Insight Director – Social Intelligence