Project Manager (Creative Services) Singapore Project Management
Content creation is a crucial part of We Are Social’s core offerings. As a member of the Project Management team, the Project Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, managing & executing the content deliverables for our Client accounts. This role requires a close working relationship with the Executive Creative Director through executing key tasks of any given project; allocation of internal Creative resources and workflow, creating & planning schedules & deadlines, liaising with third parties on budgets, keeping documentation and ensuring quality of output.
Strong Project Management skills are needed to partner the Client Services team on Client accounts with multiple deliverables. The type of work we handle ranges from internal small scale photo shoots to production-value video shoots including talents, locations etc.
The successful candidate needs to have a good eye for detail, be familiar with requirements & guidelines relating to content production in social channels.
What does the role involve?
- Coordinate and manage day-to-day operations and communications with internal departments to ensure sales and marketing elements are in spec and delivered on schedule
- Liaise with Account Managers to understand all booking requirements across internal and external resources
- Manage deadlines for multiple projects and prioritise for the agency requirements
- Ensure efficiency of the creative department by allocating workflow resources
- Make recommendations on which resource is best suited to the work coming through the agency
- Ensure all resources are aware of what they’re working on each day and the immediate time frame
- Update Client Service teams if there are delays or issues with their work being completed on time
- Engage relevant freelancers/vendors when necessary
- Strong Agency background with minimum 4 years’ experience in planning/managing schedules, allocating resources, and working with people across levels
- Working knowledge of ‘traditional’ ATL & digital projects, end-to-end photography & video production process, including documentation & guidelines
- Familiarity in delivering social content with a good understanding of the key digital platforms and how they work from a technical aspect
- Good understanding of production value, budgeting, clear financial communication and how to run efficient projects
- Great multi-tasker & time manager
- Good interpersonal and communication skills – both upwards and downwards
- Highly organised, and knows how to prioritise work
- Team player
- Positive, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
VacanciesShowing 1 – 8 of 56
Senior Copywriter (Japanese) / Associate Creative Director
CDI – Consultant(e) Social Média Junior
Junior Content Specialist | Video (stage)
Stage – Assistant(e) Consultant Social Média Junior