Senior Producer United Kingdom
We Are Social Studios is seeking a Senior Producer to join our growing team. We are a well established and award-winning Production department within the We Are Social agency, producing film and photography content for our range of global industry leading brands, such as LEGO, Vodafone, Meta, Activision and many more.
We Are Social Studios produces all content in-house, as a Senior Producer, you will take on the day-to-day management and execution of all aspects of video production. An understanding of creating content for social platforms is a plus, but we are also looking for Producers with production company experience, and a strong network of industry contacts.
We are looking for highly organised individuals with a driven and enthusiastic personality, a ‘can-do’ attitude and a natural ability for bringing creative ideas to life through attention to detail, creative flair and well executed production. We are a busy department, with a number of live productions at any one time, so the role requires someone who has the ability to handle various production workstreams with a positive, team centric attitude.
The Senior Producer within our team will have line management responsibilities, and part of the role will be overseeing the work of the Producer(s) the, ensuring their productions run on budget and are delivered to the creative standard of the department. Previous experience of this will need to be demonstrated.
Our culture within the team, and wider business, is one where proactive ideas and initiatives are encouraged, to ensure we are a progressive production company and agency.
What does the role involve?
- Proactively engage and inspire creative teams, working closely with Directors and agency Creatives to bring creative to life on screen
- Engage with the wider agency team, such as Client Service and Delivery
- Contact and liaise with new production partners and crew to help us achieve excellent content delivery
- Overseeing all logistics on projects, including crew, venues, travel arrangements etc (with the help of PM/PA where relevant)
- Managing/overseeing crew contracts for all freelancers we work with, & continue to build our network and database of Director’s DPs, etc and sourcing new talent to work with
- Experience in global shoots, both on set and remotely. Evidence of producing during Covid and what remote shooting entails
- Confident of running budgets of varying scales, and meticulous cost management/tracking for active shoots and reconciliation on project close
- Comfortable and confident in a client-facing role, managing production related needs and requirements both during pre-production and while on set
- Working on set with directors and account teams to manage the full shoot with authority and react accordingly to potential curveballs that can be expected in production
- Experience working with talent on and off set, and managing direct relationships with their agents and representatives
- Manage edits in post, ensuring edits needs are fully resourced across all projects, and providing and overseeing creative feedback where applicable
- Provide suggestions for new post solutions: production music, colourists, VFX artists etc
- Budget control throughout and regular reporting on financial status
- Completing thorough budget reconciliations on shoot wrap
- Communicate problems/bottlenecks, clashes or other obstacles in a proactive and clear fashion, ensuring these are dealt with and risk is minimised
- Minimum 5-8 years experience at Producer level
- Ideal candidates have experience both Agency and Production Company side
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for film and photography content and keep up with industry trends, releases, initiatives
- Strong talent database and keen to push the boundaries of filmmaking both in front and behind the lens
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines, proactive and solutions focused
- Good attention to detail
- Confident in running complex post-production workflows
- Creatively minded but also meticulous details for financial and shoot documentation
- Confident and experienced at production campaigns of various budgets and to various timelines
- Confident in being the central point of contact for numerous parties (internal agency side, external production side and client-facing)
- Passionate about both your own work, and the work of those around you
- 25 days holiday, increasing by one day for each year of service
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Optional Dental Insurance
- Comprehensive internal and external staff training programme
- Corporate Social Responsibility – time given to volunteer with our partnered charity
- Annual ski trip in Europe
- Cycle-to-work scheme (so that you can cycle into London’s only cycle-in office)
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Long Service Awards – at 3, 5 & 10 years
- Optional sabbaticals after 3 and 5 years
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff events: yoga, language lessons, monthly nail bar, wellness check-ups onsite, basketball & squash court for hire
- Social clubs: running club, documentary club and many more
- Summer hours
A little bit about us
We are a global agency who deliver world-class creative ideas with forward-thinking brands. We connect people and brands in meaningful ways by creating ideas people like and share. We call this social thinking. With an international team of over 800 and offices in New York, Madrid, London, Paris, Milan, Munich, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Tokyo, New York, Canada and Sydney our mission is to put social thinking at the centre of marketing.
VacanciesShowing 1 – 8 of 56
Senior Copywriter (Japanese) / Associate Creative Director
CDI – Consultant(e) Social Média Junior
Junior Content Specialist | Video (stage)
Stage – Assistant(e) Consultant Social Média Junior