Content Strategist Singapore Planning
We Are Social is a global socially-led creative agency with unrivalled social media expertise. With more than 1000 people in 17 offices spanning four continents and over 70 people here in our Singapore office, we deliver world-class creative campaigns and strategies based on social insights, for forward-thinking brands.
- Assist the Planning team in strategic proposals through social monitoring, competitor auditing, and best-in-class social media practices.
- Actively manage assigned social channels through post validation, scheduling, and updating content calendars.
- Be a brand custodian by ensuring content adheres to brand guidelines.
- Adopt best post format practices on all social channels and stay updated on the latest social channel developments.
- Be the go-to expert on all things social media for other teams within the agency.
- Distil observations and generate actionable insights surrounding own community through daily community management.
- Be on the pulse with the latest trends and developments in the assigned account’s. landscape, such as industry news, competitors, influencers and relevant partners.
- Identify trends and partnerships’ developments and proactively seek out actionable opportunities in generating social conversations (trendjacking).
- Identify and work with ad technology solutions (free and paid) to support reporting requirements.
- Lead the team in monthly and ad hoc reports by:
- Guide the team to establish clear methodologies for data extraction from various social channels or tools
- Outline and implement the types of analysis required for the report
- Utilise the combination of data analysis and creative thinking to derive insights and actionable steps in optimising content/ channel strategy
What are we looking for?
- 3-4 years of social media work experience in an advertising, PR, or online marketing agency or similar field
- Experience in social analytics/ listening tools such as Brandwatch, Sprinklr, Sysomos, or Talkwalker is required
- Proven experience in managing social media properties such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok on a global/regional scale, and experience with managing user-generation content campaigns or communities. Knowledge in Twitch or other social channels will be a plus.
- Proven experience in data analytics for social media, such as database or dashboard set up, social listening and integrating different data points, and working on monthly/quarterly reports. Able to showcase and articulate his/her knowledge in measurement metrics mapping across client objectives
- Experience in managing social media properties of regional/ global accounts, preferably tech-brand accounts.
- Working knowledge in additional analytics/ ad tech tools such as google keyword planner, PowerBI, and Tableau will be a plus.
- Experience in managing client and project management.
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Team player with strong attention to detail, and able to lead and inspire teammates by example.
- Demonstrate strong social/ cultural curiosity and a clear understanding of current social trends and technology.
VacanciesShowing 1 – 8 of 48
Senior Copywriter (Japanese) / Associate Creative Director
コピーの力で、この世界をより良い場所にしたい。 わたしたちは、クリエイティブの力を信じ、世界を変える勇気を持った仲間を探しています。We are s…
CDI – Consultant(e) Social Média Junior
Dans le cadre de notre croissance, nous recrutons un(e) Consultant(e) Social Média Junior. Votre rôle…
What does the role involve?The nature of Metta’s business requires a high level of flexibility,…
Account Managers at We Are Social are the drivers of the relationship with Clients. They…
Stage – Assistant(e) Consultant Social Média Junior
Dans le cadre de notre croissance, nous recrutons pour un stage un(e) Assistant(e) Consultant Social…
For the recent opening of We Are Social Amsterdam we’re currently looking for new talents…
A creative at We Are Social Amsterdam knows where consumer attention is right now and…