Planning Intern Singapore Planning
We Are Social is a global socially-led creative agency with unrivalled social media expertise. With more than 1100 people in 17 offices spanning four continents and over 80 people here in our Singapore office, we deliver world-class creative campaigns and strategies based on social insights, for forward-thinking brands.
Now, we’re looking for interns to join our Planning team.
Are you curious, resourceful and constantly looking to deepen your knowledge to achieve your goals? Our internship program is a fantastic opportunity for undergraduates, fresh graduates or even for individuals looking for a career switch to the digital and social media industry.
If you have a keen interest in marketing and social media and love all things social, digital and mobile, we would like to hear from you!
- Content Strategy: Assist the planning team in strategic proposals through assigned research.
- Content validation scheduling: Assist the team in post validation, scheduling, and updating content calendars.
- Social and Community Monitoring
- Assist the team in providing on-ground observations and insights surrounding their own community through daily community management.
- Be on the pulse with the latest trends and developments in the assigned account’s landscape, such as industry news/ competitors/ influencers and relevant partners.
- Identify trends and partnerships’ developments to leverage opportunities in generating social conversations (trendjacking).
- Reporting and Data Analytics: Assist the team in gathering, cleaning, and interpreting channel data for monthly and ad hoc reports.
- Minimum 4-6 months of commitment
- Team player with strong attention to detail preferred.
- Has strong social/ cultural curiosity and a keen interest in social media / trends and technology.
- Social media, advertising and brand enthusiast
- Confident enough to speak up, challenge and ask why (a lot)
- Collaborative with a passion for delivering industry defining work
- Passionate about their work (in and out of the office) to bring something new to the agency
VacanciesShowing 1 – 8 of 58
Senior Copywriter (Japanese) / Associate Creative Director
Account Manager (m/w/d)
Account Director (m/w/d)
WerkstudentIn Community Management (m/w/d)
Alternance – Assistant(e) Consultant Social Média Junior
STAGE – Assistant(e) de production