Social Content Producer United Kingdom Editorial
Inclusion at every level is crucial to creative innovation and success, and we want to create a workplace where everyone feels a sense of belonging. We welcome and encourage talent from ALL backgrounds and are committed to creating a representative team that can deliver creative excellence.
If you require any support, adjustments or accommodations for any reason whatsoever during the recruitment process, please let us know via [email protected]
Our 1,300-strong global team is passionate about all things social. We were born from an understanding of how socially-led ideas can connect people. This is still at the core of everything we do. Collaboration is key to our achievements. We share our ideas and knowledge across our whole network, so we learn and improve together.
We’re looking for a Social Content Producer who has proven experience with social media to join our ever-growing editorial team. You must have seasoned writing skills and understand the importance of frontline community management.
Knowledge of social platforms is a key, alongside knowing how Gen-Z consumes social media – particularly video-first content like Tik Tok and Reels, as well as knowing how to create content for these channels. Working alongside our creative and design team, you’ll have the opportunity to come up with exciting ideas – reactive posts, content series, and bigger activations.
– Craft consistently brilliant social copy for social media channels
– Handle the day-to-day community management and engage with the community
– Update editorial planning calendars and create laydowns
– Use insights to bring your content to life
– Contribute to our daily newsroom within the department
What are we looking for?
– Someone who is excited by creative social output
– Someone who is used to working in an environment where there are deadlines to work to
– Good social platform knowledge
– Knowledge of video, Tik Tok and/or Instagram and how to create content for them
– Someone who is used to working in a reactive way due to the every changing social landscape
Why should you join our team?
- 25 days holiday, increasing by one day for each year of service
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Optional Dental Insurance
- Corporate Social Responsibility – time given to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Optional sabbaticals after 5 years
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Summer hours
- Work From Anywhere
- We Are Social Passport
VacanciesShowing 1 – 8 of 58
Senior Copywriter (Japanese) / Associate Creative Director
Account Manager (m/w/d)
Account Director (m/w/d)
WerkstudentIn Community Management (m/w/d)
Alternance – Assistant(e) Consultant Social Média Junior
STAGE – Assistant(e) de production