Office Manager Netherlands
For our brand new office space in central Amsterdam, we are looking for a fun, brilliant, and exceptionally organised Office Manager.
You will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth operation of the team, and maintaining a welcoming office environment.
You will also be a great ambassador of WAS culture, facilitating events and team activities, in collaboration with agency leads and People & Culture.
- Office Space Management: Opening the office in the morning and closing it/planning closure with housekeeping staff. Maintain an organised and efficient office environment, ensuring supplies, equipment, and facilities are well-maintained and accessible to the whole team.
- Reception Duties: Greet visitors, answer phone calls, and manage incoming/outgoing mail, projecting a friendly and professional image for the agency.
- Supplier Coordination: Establish and maintain relationships with suppliers, managing orders, deliveries, and ensuring cost-effective solutions for office needs.
- Travel Arrangements: Coordinate travel logistics for team members, including booking flights, accommodations, and itineraries for business trips.
- Event Planning: Great at partying and even greater at planning. Organise company events and celebrations, according to needs and budget.
- Administration Support: Assist the Finance and People & Culture teams with data entry, record-keeping, and other administrative tasks as needed.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience as an Office Manager in a similar environment is preferred.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
As part of the We are Social team you will be expected to create and encourage a culture where people from all backgrounds feel included, accepted and valued.
Our Code can help us to make diversity and inclusion one of the pillars of our commitment culture that will help us to maintain our competitive edge, be one of the best agencies to work for and achieve our vision: to lead the evolution of marketing.
VacanciesShowing 1 – 8 of 28
People & Culture Executive
Resource/ Traffic Manager
Research & Insight Supervisor
Associate Producer – Contract