What does the role involve?
Content creation is a crucial part of We are Social’s core offerings. As a member of the Project Management team, the Project Manager is responsible for planning, organising, managing & executing the content deliverables for our Client accounts. This role requires a close working relationship with the Executive Creative Director through executing key tasks of any given project; allocation of internal Creative resources and workflow, creating & planning schedules & deadlines, liaising with third parties on budgets, keeping documentation and ensuring quality of output.
Strong project management skills are needed to partner our Account Management team on client accounts with multiple deliverables. The type of work we handle ranges from internal small scale photo shoots to production-value video shoots including talents, locations etc.
The successful candidate needs to have a good eye for detail, be familiar with requirements & guidelines relating to content production in social channels.
What are we looking for?
• Ensure efficiency of the creative department by allocating workflow resources
• Strong Agency background with minimum 4 years’ experience in planning/managing schedules, allocating resources, and working with people across levels
• Working knowledge of ‘traditional’ ATL & digital projects, end-to-end photography & video production process, including documentation & guidelines
• Familiarity in delivering social content with a good understanding of the key digital platforms and how they work from a technical aspect
• Good understanding of production value, budgeting, clear financial communication and how to run efficient projects
• Engage relevant freelancers/vendors when necessary
Key personality traits
• Confident and assertive
• Great multi-tasker & time manager
• Good communicator – both upwards and downwards
• Highly organised, knows how to prioritise work
• Team player - Can manage Creative team & Account handlers
• Positive, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
• Fun, friendly and outgoing
If you possess the above qualities and think you are the one we’re looking for, send your resume and portfolio over to us at email@example.com.