Overall purpose of role
We Are Social Singapore is looking for a People & Culture Executive to support the day-to-day activities to enhance the overall productivity and efficiency of our People & Culture Department while maintaining an optimal experience for all our employees.
• Manage recruitment matters including posting of job advertisements on job portals and company website, arranging interviews, preparing employment contracts, executing reference checks, etc.
• Facilitate new hire and leaver processes including but not limited to the preparation of on/off-boarding documents, coordinating and arranging of new hire induction
• Process all MOM work pass applications, renewals, cancellations and appeals
• Maintain accurate employee personnel records and ensure data consistency and integrity
• Facilitate probation and annual performance review process
• Execute employee well-being initiatives and activities
• Attend to employee queries on administrative and operational human resources matters (e.g., medical and insurance benefits)
• Assist with the execution of People & Culture related initiatives
• Perform any other adhoc duties as assigned
• 1 year of related experience or fresh graduates with prior internship experience
• Good communication & interpersonal skills
• Strong knowledge of Singapore’s Employment Act, human resources practices and regulations
• Able to work well independently in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
• Meticulous with an eye for detail
• Self-motivated with an open and positive mindset
If you possess the above qualities and think you are the one we’re looking for, send your resume and portfolio over to us at email@example.com.