• Ensure the office premise has a safe and pleasant working environment.
• Ensure furnitures and appliances are in good working condition
• Manage pantry, stationery, toiletries and cleaning inventory
• Office access cards and security (key cards, CCTV, etc)
• Manage office celebrations, office events & meetings such as client visits, etc.
• Liaise with building management and various contractors/vendors to perform regular
routine office maintenance (pest control, air conditioning service, plant maintenance, etc)
• Procurement and set-up of laptops and other tech assets for new employees
• Arrange courier for welcome kit to new employees and collection of company assets from leaving employees
• Manage remote office events such as ordering lunches, drinks, and gifts during virtual company parties
• Plan and organize company celebrations like Christmas, Hari Raya, etc.
• Attend to incoming calls via the main phone line via an app
• Prepare the Managing Director’s monthly claim report
• Track and manage list of employees that return back to office
• Ensure office asset list is accurate and updated
• Manage various office subscription (Microsoft, Adobe, etc)
• Track employees' leave entitlement (i.e., annual leave, off-in-lieu) and ensure accuracy in leave reports
• Manage team travel arrangements (flight bookings, hotels, visa applications) and post travel reports
• Arrange local and international courier and manage mails
• Communicate relevant office management information to the employees
• Other ad hoc duties that may be assigned
• Experience within an Office Administration/Management role
• Tech savvy
• Ability to multi-task with ease
• Demonstrates a methodical and thorough way of working
• Organised and meticulous
• Has initiative and able to ‘think on feet’
• A self-motivated individual
• An outgoing, positive thinker
If you possess the above qualities and think you are the one we’re looking for, send your resume over to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.