Our Account Management teams are an integral part of We Are Social, the first level of Account & Client Management within our structure. We look to you to support your team in delivering our core service areas in Consultancy, Strategy and Creative Services.
A Senior Account Executive at We Are Social is the level when you take a step towards managing your own campaigns & leading day-to-day client contact within your team structure.
We expect you to keep abreast of the industry and consume a wide variety of social media looking for emerging trends and best practices, educating not only your own team but also the wider team here at We Are Social.
What does the role involve?
The nature of We Are Social’s business requires a high level of flexibility, common sense and versatility. While the specific content of your role is clearly defined, the nature of the demands placed on us and the creativity of our campaigns means that the role will evolve over time and needs a ‘can-do’ approach to picking projects up and making them happen.
• Liaison between key stakeholders both internally and externally
• Understand the overall client business objectives and develop strategies as needed
• Assist the Account Manager and Account Director on day-to-day delivery of output
• Work with the wider team to ensure all content created is of the highest standards
• Attend briefings/meetings both internal, externally and prepare minutes
• Prepare and manage briefs and timelines as needed
• Respond promptly to clients’ concerns, feedback and request while ensuring regular updates on the statuses of each project/campaign
• Be meticulous and organised in content reviews and job filings
• Weekly reports and content distribution
• 1 to 2 years of experience in an advertising, digital, social agency
• Ability to perform under stress to meet deadlines while still maintaining a high standard of output
• Understands basic agency processes while knowing the operational function of each department
• Attention to detail and organization skills is a must
• Comfortable with writing, proofing and public speaking
• Skilled in MS office – Powerpoint, Word and Excel
If you possess the above qualities and think you are the one we’re looking for, send your resume over to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.