We are looking for a Data & Analytics Lead, someone who thinks social first, has a passion for data and know how to pull insights from data to tell a story. This person should have a good understanding of research tools and be capable of strategically interpreting data to provide actionable insights.
What does the role involve?
• Leading and running platform performance measurement of global always-on social platforms, extracting actionable insights of our clients
• Lead analysis and insights of conversion-oriented social commerce initiatives
• Propose and deliver data-driven creative assets optimisation programs
• Lead social listening learning programme for ongoing campaigns and new businesses, in partnership with planning departments
• Ability to set social media KPI and measurement frameworks against creative executions and earned/owned/paid media plans
• Proactively find opportunities and methods to enhance social campaigns effectiveness and creative assets through the use of data
• Perform root cause analyses on key problem areas
• Leading and running data insights work across multiple accounts for key clients and some new business
• Write data-driven thought leadership
Who are we looking for?
• Someone that focuses on the story the numbers are telling and actions that may change them, rather than the numbers themselves
• 6-8 years Digital and Social data-analysis/reporting experience; agency experience preferable
• Team mentality and collaborative
• Proven ability to present to senior brand teams
• Commitment to learning and development
• Strong background in the following areas:
- Qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and principles/ techniques/ tools (e.g. social listening, shopping conversion optimisation, online conversation audits, test and learn programmes)
- Excellent working knowledge of different social listening tools including but not limited to Sysomos, Crimson Hexagon, Global Web Index
- Fluency in major analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, Instagram Insights, etc
- Familiarity with ecommerce tools such as Marketo and Magento is highly desirable
If you are interested in applying for this, or for more information, please email email@example.com