We Are Social is a global conversation agency with offices in Singapore, New York, London, Paris, Milan, Munich, Berlin, Shanghai, Beijing and Sydney. We help brands to listen, understand and engage in conversations in social media. We’re looking for a Junior Community Manager to join us in our quest to change the face of marketing and communications.
Reporting to our Planning Director, you’ll be expected to help our brands to listen, understand and engage in conversations in social media. You will be tasked with continual participation in conversations surrounding content and brand, answering comments, driving conversation and mediation.
Some of your key duties will include:
• Assisting the Community Manager in establishing and maintaining the tone of voice for the brand on social.
• Scheduling or live-posting content on social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc., including a quality check prior to ensure all assets are correct before going live.
• Proactively growing the client’s social media presence and nurturing their communities, driving conversation and mediation, and identifying potential advocates and opportunities.
• Monitoring community engagement levels and providing recommendations on content optimization.
• Monitoring comments on clients’ social media channels, recommending and posting responses, and flagging any potential issues.
• Managing and co-ordinating with clients. • Assist in measurement and reporting of posted content. Job Requirements
• Minimum 2 years’ work experience in an advertising, PR, or online marketing agency or similar field
• Digital and/ or social experience a must, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube. Knowledge of TikTok and Twitch will be a plus.
• Experience in managing social media properties of regional/ global accounts, preferably technology accounts.
• Experience in managing client and project management
• Strong cultural curiosity and understanding of current trends and technology.
• Working knowledge of social listening tools such as Brandwatch, Sprinklr, Sysomos or Talkwalker is preferred.
• Excellent written English communication and presentation skills. Additional Asian language proficiency is a plus.