The Account Manager at We Are Social is the first level of management within our structure and involves management responsibilities in delivering our core service areas: Consultancy, Research and Insight and Engagement.
As an Account Manager, we look to you to proactively help your Account Director to manage both your teams and your clients to deliver the best solutions that We Are Social can offer. You will manage the day-to-day demands of your clients and it is your responsibility to ensure that your tasks are completed within given timelines, to budgets and to the exceptionally high standard expected from our clients. You need to be conducting business in an effective manner with attention to detail and accuracy in all communication either internal or external. You will also be checking on the accuracy and standards of work of your Account Executive.
We do expect you to keep abreast of the industry for emerging trends and creative practices, educating not only your own team but also the wider team here. We are looking to you to keep your Account Director and clients updated and engaged with relevant industry practice.
Your key duties will include:
• Management of the day-to-day client activities
• Status and other reporting both internally and externally
• Ensuring that all activity follows sign-off processes
• Creation of client report presentations as required and appropriate
• Developing and planning creative campaigns relevant to your clients and their brief
• Assisting on new business pitches as assigned to you
• Research as required for new business
• Attending client meetings
• Compiling budgets for clients and new business
• Managing the work priorities of yourself and your team
What are we looking for?
• Experience owning and managing senior client relationships
• Ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound
• Understands social media universe
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
• Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
• Ability to communicate results to management and in a fast paced environment
If you possess the above qualities and think you are the one we're looking for, send your resume over to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.