What does the role involve?
You are an ambitious creative thinker and a social media platforms guru. You have a knack for crafting creative ideas and bringing them alive with beautifully crafted visuals to help tell a brand’s story.
· Idea generation
· Inspiring and guiding the vision of the design team
· The ability to work alone when need be, and happy to team up with different creatives, as well as speak out and add value during larger brainstorms for fast-turnaround briefs
· Capable of offering editorial support - helping us marry the principle of ‘the big idea’ with the necessities of fast-turnaround content
· Oversee the work of other creatives/interns on certain projects
What are we looking for?
· You are someone who is passionate about design and always striving to improve on your level of craft.
· Apart from being hungry to win major awards and help the agency grow, you are also keen to nurture the junior creatives, all while staying curious yourself - willingness to learn and make ideas better and better.
Key Areas of Competence
You should also be confident in all of the areas laid out below:
· Art Direction. Highly creative, strong visual appreciation (photography, design, visual-editing), up to date on social and cultural trends and fashions, able to produce scamps to a presentable level. Direction of video and photography shoots.
· Presentation. Excellent presentation skills would be an added advantage. Able to craft an inspiring and clear deck to present work.
· Persuasion. Intuitive and diplomatic when dealing with clients and other members of the agency. Able to think on your feet.
· Pitching In. Able to go beyond job description, spot opportunities beyond the briefs, and champion art direction and ideas to the rest of the agency.
If you are interested in applying for this, or for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org