We Are Social Singapore is looking for an Innovations Director. The candidate will work with the Account Management and Creative disciplines to design creative solutions that address needs, developing enhanced and interactive user-experiences, and demonstrating prototypes.
To ensure success as an Innovations Director, the candidate will exhibit extensive industry knowledge and an intense passion for great work. An Innovations Director will be someone who can transform developmental needs into intuitive, effective, and user-friendly digital experiences that are future-facing.
- Brainstorming concepts with creative, account management and planning team to expand the range of creative responses the agency provides for existing clients, and prospective ones.
- Ability to think laterally and design innovation solutions with a good handle on what’s new in the digital space and social space, and inspires the agency surrounding creative technology
- Champions We Are Social as a forward-thinking challenger brand leveraging new social media, social gaming and augmented reality, etc.
- Driving application innovation and integrating new market channels and emerging technologies.
- Creating and refining product outlines, as well as developing strategies for prototypes.
- Demonstrating and testing prototypes and completed applications with in-house or partners
- Keeping abreast with advancements in application design and new technologies.
- Reports to Chris Chong, Managing Director.
- Bachelor's degree in Interactive Media, Design Communication, Animation, 3D design, Computer Science or related fields
- A minimum of 5 years’ of digital agency experience
- Demonstrable industry knowledge.
- Proficiency in dynamic languages, web frameworks, and multiple APIs.
- Extensive experience in designing, deploying, and optimizing technical solutions.
- Familiar with the principles of human-centered design methods, information architecture, usability, and interface and interaction design
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Superb collaboration and communication skills.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional ability to lead technological innovation.