We Are Social Singapore is looking for an Integrated Agency Producer with at least 3-5 years experience in production and has a background of either a digital, social or integrated agency. The focus is on producing video, digital and social content.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• The nature of our business and the wide creative scope of our clients’ work requires the skills, experience and technical expertise of a Producer with strong production background and preferably has also worked across social, digital and integrated projects.
• Be responsible for a large range of projects including internal and external productions, liaising with external production companies and working with our internal Client Service and Creatives, leveraging on our internal production services.
• Reporting to the Head of Production, the Integrated Producer is responsible for internal and external management of production-dependent projects with various complexities. The role will be accountable for the seamless delivery and profitability of projects.
• Working across a range of social channels and formats (digital, video, experiential, event & social) with teams working across multiple accounts delivering several projects concurrently. A key responsibility of this role will be to take briefs from the Client Service team and lead on scoping project feasibility and costs.
• A champion of agency processes, you will encourage and drive adherence to process and best practice in project delivery and management, managing programmes of work for a portfolio of clients.
• You will need to be effective, meticulous in all internal and external communication.
• As an experienced producer, you must be able to manage expectations, remain calm under pressure and communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
• Review briefs with the Client Service teams and multi-disciplinary teams assigned.
• Ensure each job is to budget and the production team’s time has been allocated sufficiently.
• Ensure that client objectives are met by project deliverables.
• Implementation of project processes (timing plans, scope of works, budgets, asset management, ) via our agency platforms.
• Work closely with the Creative Resource Manager to plan and schedule production team’s time, as well as manage outsourced companies and freelancers when required.
• Work closely, and in a highly collaborative manner, with Creative, Creative Resource, Finance & Client Service teams.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with key suppliers.
• Clearly communicate expectations and standards of delivery to the broader project team, and ensure adherence to these expectations.
• Ensure that key members of the project team validate all estimated costs.
• Manage multiple projects and priorities.
• Is preferably familiar with the know hows of camera work, video, and animation
• Work with the Head of Production & Creative Services Manager to forecast production resources and to monitor and communicate project progress on a need-to basis to Management.
• Ensure that booked resources are used effectively and efficiently.
• Develop and maintain an ongoing ‘Production Bible’, which contains key information such as preferred suppliers, shortlists of freelancers, checklists for typical production deliverables, key contacts for 3rd party resources.
• Is willing to travel where the job demands.
• Source quotes from teams both internal and external for new projects.
• Review all costs with the Head of Department.
• As part of the team, act as a point of contact and counsel for members of the Client Service team when communicating changes, control and risks to clients or other critical stakeholders.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN OUR TEAM?
• We Are Social is a growing market leading social specialist creative agency
• We are part of a highly connected Global Network with offices in 9 other cities
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Broader hands-on experience on creative social brand work.
If you possess the above qualities and think you are the one we're looking for, send over your resume and portfolio, with your current and expected salary to email@example.com.