We Are Social Singapore is looking for a Junior Media Artist with at least 2-4 years of editing, basic animation to join our production team.
As an aspiring social media content creator, he/she will join our team of dedicated creatives to create content for projects across the APAC region. Deep passion for his/her craft and a can-do attitude is a must.
What you will do:
• Your core duties are to assist in social video production matters
• Assist the Production team with daily activities
• Collaborate with your team on multiple projects of varying complexities
• Work with our creative team to ensure the creative solutions meet with or exceed our clients’ strategic objectives
• Produce visuals edits and motion graphics (GIFs, short videos) for social media
• Coordinate with our producers and project managers on research, location recces, and production activities
What we are looking for:
• A bubbly and energetic individual who is able to juggle diverse projects
• Knowledge of photo imaging and editing tools is a must
• Good design sensibilities with fair aesthetic judgment
• A strong interest in narrative storytelling and post production
• Social media savvy (strong knowledge of Facebook, IG, IGTV, Tiktok etc.)
• Able to work well both independently and within a team
• Familiar with sound editing tools will be a big plus.
• Willing to travel where the job demands
• Technical skills required: Basic level Photoshop, mid-level Premiere Pro
If you possess the above qualities and think you are the one we're looking for, send over your resume and portfolio, with your current and expected salary and citizenship status to firstname.lastname@example.org