Our Project Management department is a crucial part of the agency’s success. Our Creative team creates award-winning, socially led, shareable ideas that affect culture. And we’re now looking for a Resource Manager with PM skills, who will become part of our creative team ensuring we both optimise the use of our resources and that our work is consistently to a high standard and delivered on time.
You will be able to draw on your existing knowledge of how social content is produced and how to successfully deliver your project. You will have the opportunity to work across a range of social platforms and types of deliverables, across multiple projects and clients.
Previous commercial experience and personal interest in working on digital builds (innovation work, Bots, Alexa Skills, web-builds) would be of advantage as our agency is increasingly focusing on innovation as part of our offering.
What does the role involve?
● Facilitate and manage delivery of the digital projects that integrate creative and technical solutions
● Manage internal and external creative/technical resources to design, develop the assigned digital projects
● Liaise with Account Managers to understand all booking requirements across internal and external resources
● Manage deadlines for multiple projects and prioritise for the agency requirements
● Make recommendations on which resource is best suited to the work coming through the agency
● Ensure all resources are aware of what they’re working on each day and the immediate time frame
● Update Client Service teams if there are delays or issues with their work being completed on time
● Work with the senior team managers/Department Heads to prioritise work going through the agency if there is a need to escalate decisions re. resource utilisation
● Attend and chair regular WIP meetings to gather a whole view of the workload coming to the agency
● Ensure timesheets are completed for the Creative team
● With the rest of the Creative Services team maintain and continue to develop the agency’s existing freelance database
● Ensure all administration associated with team members, whether new perm team members or freelancers is completed, including contracts, NDAs and timesheets
● Ensure the correct Senior Management approvals are obtained before booking freelance resource
● At all times work as part of the wider Creative Services team in knowledge sharing and supporting each other, covering team members on their days off etc.
What are we looking for?
● You have experience in the delivery of digital campaign projects
● Deep understanding of digital product development
● Digital/Integrated project management experience is essential
● Sound background in web/digital application technologies, SEO/SEM, CRM and other web-related technologies
● Familiar in using online resource management tools
● Familiar with agency turn-around times and ways of working – good understanding of the dynamics of agency processes and enjoy the pace and challenges this brings
● Proactive and good at foreseeing problems, with the ability to mitigate issues as soon as they are identified, - and know when to escalate issues
● Detail oriented and takes responsibility for getting all parts of every job done
● Confident and enjoy a challenge
● Positive, with a ‘can-do’ attitude and like being busy
● Organised with good attention to detail