You will join our team of dedicated creatives to create content for APAC and global projects. Deep passion for your craft, a strong point of view and a can-do attitude is a must.
What you will do:
• Your core duties are to collaborate with your team to produce web and interactive projects for various platforms.
• When required, you will partner/participate with the Creative dept in assisting them on feasibility and solution finding from ideation to execution process
• Produce visuals of varying complexities for digital platforms
• Work with our creative team to ensure the creative solutions meet or exceed our clients’
• strategic objectives
• Work on regional and global level communications
Our ideal candidate:
• Have a background where you worked with Full stack development, working with/using emerging technologies, specifically augmented reality and virtual reality.
• Working with external application development team, and outsource technology partner to create custom AR and VR experiences
• Must have worked on virtual environments to support a wide range of AR or VR scenarios including having worked on developing VR/AR applications runnable on mobile devices and the latest head-mounted displays
• Able to understand diagnostic, documenting, and fixing bugs reported by testers and end users
• Passionate about design and life, self-driven, possessing good communication skills and a proactive learning ability.
• Responsible for the design and production of 2D/3D stickers, special effects, AR, and other related requirements for product-related modules
• Be creative, have a keen eye for aesthetics, and pay great attention to the latest design trends
• Keeping up with the latest trends and advancements in augmented and virtual reality
• Closely follow and have personal experience in foreign social/video/AR/VR/MR related products.
• Understand and personally use the special effects and filters on the camera features of Snapchat, Instagram, and other related products.
• at least 4-5 years of digital, AR/ VR & coding and agency experience
• Diploma or degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/Information technology/Game Design, or equivalent combination of education, technical expertise, training, or work experience.
• Familiar with PTC smart factory framework (ThingWorx and Vuforia).
• Knowledge of 3D modeling concepts such as lighting, shaders, materials, meshes, scripting, etc.
• Have experience optimizing 3D models for WebAR use
• Creativity in finding solutions to translate real-world concepts and interactions into AR/VR
• Experience in UI/UX is a plus point
• General familiarity with industry-standard 3D graphics software such as Maya, Blender etc
• Able to travel where the job demands
• A major plus if you have a background in design, development, motion graphics, vfx, and film production
• Self-motivated and work well under pressure
If you possess the above qualities and think you are the one we're looking for, send over your resume and portfolio, with your current and expected salary and citizenship status to email@example.com