We are looking for an experienced video edit assistant to join our in-house sports production studio housed within the world’s largest social media agency.
You will work within the growing We Are Social Sport team delivering impactful campaign videos for some of the world’s biggest brands like adidas, PlayStation, Gatorade and more… Other client work may include Audi, Samsung, YouTube and Netflix.
Your work will be seen by millions. Our last series had over 60 million views, our most watched piece of content had over 30 million and our Instagram stories easily get a million views.
You can spot a story and make something slick. You are a quick thinker whilst being able to see the bigger picture. You see how each individual edit will form part of an episodic series. You are a stickler for detail, you are tidy in file management and a server master.
You’ve got experience in delivering content for multiple formats on social, retail and broadcast.
You have a love for sports, knowing the difference between David Silva, Thiago Silva and Bernardo Silva. Whether it’s World Cup’s, Grand Slam’s and World Champ’s you know the main players.
You are comfortable in Premier and have knowledge of After Effects and Photoshop. While experience in online archiving platforms like Legacy is a bonus.
You could be from a post-production house, an agency or a freelancer. We’re open minded as to where you currently work as we’ve built a creative video production team from all kinds of backgrounds. Reality TV, advertising, start-up’s, PR and publishing.
Experience & Skills
- Between 2-3 years experience either at a post-house or agency
- Advanced understanding of Premier and media encoder
- Basic understanding of After Effects and Photoshop
- Must have a passion for sport, ideally football
- Ideally speaks an additional language aside from English. Spanish would be the priority
- Experience in archive platforms like Legacy is a bonus
- Must have portfolio demonstrating your best work
Why should you join our team?
- 23 Days holiday, increasing by 1 day for each year of service
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Optional Dental Insurance
- Comprehensive internal and external staff training programme
- Corporate Social Responsibility - time given to volunteer with our partnered charity
- Annual ski trip in Europe
- Cycle-to-work scheme (so that you can cycle into London's only cycle-in office)
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Long Service Awards - at 3, 5 & 10 years
- Optional sabbaticals after 3 and 5 years
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff events: yoga, language lessons, monthly nail bar, wellness check-ups onsite, basketball & squash court for hire
- Social clubs: running club, documentary club and many more
- Summer hours
- Free breakfast