We're looking for a creative mid-weight designer who is confident leading a project visually from start to finish and push the work forward to consistently deliver brilliant output for some of the world’s biggest brands.
You’ll be confident in generating ideas, have versatile technical expertise, and a ‘can do’ approach to making things happen.
You'll be working across a range of accounts, so will have an opportunity to work on a diverse mix of projects.
Our design team is a crucial part of our agency’s success; we bring together designers from across a range of disciplines to work with some of the best creative thinkers in the industry.
- Conceptualise, create, design, visualise content for social platforms
- Produce creative solutions from internal briefs, self-initiate ideas and proactively contribute to them
- Have an excellent knowledge of social platforms, industry innovations and trends
- The ability to manage own time is essential and ensure work is completed within time and budget
- Able to work quickly and stay calm under pressure
The skills you need
- Experience in design for social media platforms
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere Pro
- An accurate and detailed approach to your work
- Must have a minimum of three-years industry experience in a digital agency
Why should you join our team?
- 23 Days holiday, increasing by 1 day for each year of service
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Optional Dental Insurance
- Comprehensive internal and external staff training programmes
- Corporate Social Responsibility - time given to volunteer with our partnered charity
- Annual ski trip in Europe
- Cycle-to-work scheme (so that you can cycle into London's only cycle-in office)
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Long Service Awards - at 3, 5 & 10 years
- Optional sabbaticals after 3 and 5 years
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff events: yoga, language lessons, monthly nail bar, wellness check-ups onsite, basketball & squash court for hire
- Social clubs: running club, documentary club and many more
- Summer hours
- Free breakfast