We're currently looking for an enthusiastic, eager Senior Account Manager to join our Client Services team who has an interest in technology and is passionate about social media.
As Senior Account Manager you’ll work closely with your Account Director to manage both your teams and your clients to deliver the best solutions that We Are Social can offer. You will manage the day to day demands of your clients and it will be your responsibility to ensure that your tasks are completed within given timelines, to budgets and to the exceptionally high standard expected from our clients.
What does the role involve?
As a Senior Account Manager you may be managing multiple accounts and teams. Some of your key duties will include:
- Management of the day to day client activities
- Overall management of the client relationship
- Management of the strategic and longer term planning of the overall client accounts
- Manage the status reporting both internally and externally
- Over seeing social profile management and ensure that it remains aligned to the wider strategy
- Day to day team management both task management and ensuring that your team members develop their skills, helping them to reach their goals
- Ensuring that all activity follows sign off processes both for yourself and your team
- Active involvement in new business pitching and preparation
- Creation of client report presentations as required and appropriate
What are we looking for?
A Senior Account Manager at We Are Social should be confident in all of the areas laid out below:
- Client Account Management
- Financial Management
- Project Management
- Industry Knowledge and Expertise
- Planning and Organisation
- Effective Communication Skills
Why should you join our team?
- 23 Days holiday, increasing by 1 day for each year of service
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Optional Dental Insurance
- Comprehensive internal and external staff training programme
- Corporate Social Responsibility - time given to volunteer with our partnered charity
- Annual ski trip in Europe
- Cycle-to-work scheme (so that you can cycle into London's only cycle-in office)
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Long Service Awards - at 3, 5 & 10 years
- Optional sabbaticals after 3 and 5 years
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff events: yoga, language lessons, monthly nail bar, wellness check-ups onsite, basketball & squash court for hire
- Social clubs: running club, documentary club and many more
- Summer hours
- Free breakfast