We Are Social are looking for a commercially focussed Head of Finance to join our London office. The role will report into the UK CFO and will be responsible for the day to day running of the finance team and working closely with senior staff within the agency to maintain and grow client & agency profitability.
We Are Social. We’re a global agency, with more than 550 people in 11 offices around the world, 150 here in our London HQ. We deliver world-class creative campaigns and strategies based on social insights, for forward-thinking brands including adidas, Audi, Google and Netflix. And we've been recognised as one of the UK's best places to work for several years in a row.
We’re focused on creating ideas powered by people, not platforms – a formula that’s proven very successful over the last eight years. Now, we’re growing again, looking for a Head of Finance to become part of our team; a team whose work has been recognised by the Webbys, Lovies, Creative Circle and many more.
What does the role involve?
- Partner with senior account staff to manage and analyse client performance
- Work with department and client heads to maximise client profitability
- To oversee and improve the accuracy and efficiency of client revenue forecasting
- Support CFO with client negotiations
- Oversee the monthly reporting package and prepare management commentary
- To produce annual budgets and quarterly re-forecasts
- Develop and report on KPIs
- Provide financial support to the management team and whole organisation
- Manage and develop a team of 5 giving them clear objectives to grow
- Work with our Global team to ensure statutory reporting requirements of agency are met
What are we looking for?
- An experienced commercial Head of Finance or Financial Controller
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Advertising/marketing services experience
- Experience of group reporting deadlines and adherence is essential
- Experience of providing financial information to management and wider company
Why should you join our team?
- 23 Days holiday, increasing by 1 day for each year of service
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Optional Dental Insurance
- Comprehensive internal and external staff training programmes
- Corporate Social Responsibility - time given to volunteer with our partnered charity
- Annual ski trip in Europe
- Cycle-to-work scheme (so that you can cycle into London's only cycle-in office)
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Long Service Awards - at 3, 5 & 10 years
- Optional sabbaticals after 3 and 5 years
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff events: yoga, language lessons, monthly nail bar, wellness check-ups onsite, basketball & squash court for hire
- Social clubs: running club, documentary club and many more
- Summer hours
- Free breakfast