Our Paid Media department sits within the agency’s burgeoning strategy team, it is a crucial part of the agency’s success, ensuring our work reaches the most relevant audiences with strategic, creative paid media solutions.
Reporting into our Senior Paid Media Manager, the Paid Media Manager role will be working closely and collaboratively with strategists across myriad accounts advising clients on how to maximise their investments across all social platforms.
The successful candidate will have one to two years’ experience running paid social marketing activity, across a range of objectives, clients and platforms. Ideally, the candidate will be comfortable working across the core social platforms, and have a solid understanding of Direct Response advertising and, ideally, some comms planning experience.
This role is perfect for someone with a strong, agency based paid social background, and who is looking to develop further within a fast moving and agile team. The position may also suit someone from a Social Media technology company with experience of managing and optimising paid media campaigns.
What does the role involve?
- Proactively manage and optimise multiple campaigns, and report accurately on campaign performance
- Contribute to paid strategic direction on multiple accounts, working closely with all teams across the agency
- Dealing directly with clients on a daily basis, helping to build strong relationships and being a source of knowledge
- Investigate campaign and market trends, conduct competitor analysis, and provide campaign insight
- Provide support on new business pitches and proposals
- Working with cross functional teams
- Build and carry out regular internal training sessions, as well as contributing to an internal newsletter and knowledge sharing platform
- Comms Planning experience advantageous
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 1-2 years paid social experience
- Highly analytical
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Innovative when it comes to data - able to think outside the box, and identify new trends and opportunities
- Well-organised, efficient, and able to meet strict deadlines
- Advanced MS Excel user
- Experience of using Facebook optimization tool is desirable e.g. BuyBuddy, Kenshoo Social, Optimal etc.
- Experience of using 3rd party tracking systems such as DoubleClick/DFA, Mediaplex and Google Analytics
- Good understanding of tagging and tracking pixel implementation (e.g. Floodlight tags / container tags)
- Clear understanding of the principles of Direct Response marketing (i.e. maximising volume and efficiency)
- Willing to support and train other team members in campaign optimisation as required
- Confident and presentable at client meetings; able to discuss campaign performance and recommend strategies
Why should you join our team?
- 23 Days holiday, increasing by 1 day for each year of service
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Optional Dental Insurance
- Comprehensive internal and external staff training programme
- Childcare vouchers
- Corporate Social Responsibility - time given to volunteer with our partnered charity
- Annual ski trip in Europe
- Cycle-to-work scheme (so that you can cycle into London's only cycle-in office)
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Long Service Awards - at 3, 5 & 10 years
- Optional sabbaticals after 3 and 5 years
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff events: yoga, language lessons, monthly nail bar, wellness check-ups onsite, basketball & squash court for hire
- Social clubs: running club, documentary club and many more
- Summer hours
- Free breakfast