We’re looking for an incredible Writer for a global brand’s Nordic social media accounts. You’ll need to know entertainment and how to entertain. From making short, funny content based on audience insights, to contributing to award-winning campaigns for new movies and TV shows.
This is a role for a skilled writer and content creator. Preferably you will be a Swedish native, who is fluent in English and has a good grasp of Danish. You’ll be able to use your knowledge of Nordic culture and behaviour to come up with ideas that will really speak to the local audience.
You’ll be restlessly enthusiastic. The kind of person who can turn around small ideas quickly and has the ambition to transform them into big ideas. You need to be comfortable in front of clients and talent. You’ll be able to juggle multiple projects and an active inbox, consistently hitting deadlines. This is a role where you’ll be constantly creating. It will give you the opportunity to create career-defining work, so be ambitious.
A background in entertainment is a plus, but good ideas can outweigh experience. You’ll be up to speed on the social landscape, from memes to Snapchat lenses. You’ll be able to chat to a young audience without sounding like an embarrassing parent and vary your tone according to what you’re talking about. You’ll also know how to ensure your content gets seen and shared.
- Create and deliver consistently brilliant branded content for distribution across social media channels
- Manage the day-to- day operation of projects, including liaising with internal agency departments and external stakeholders and agencies
- Build and maintain strong client relationships, attending client-facing meetings as required
- Contribute ideas for big campaigns
- Community manage social channels on a day-to-day basis
- Use data and insight to inform content development
What are we looking for?
- You must be fluent in Swedish and English - Danish is a plus!
- A minimum of one year’s experience in an editorial role
- Exceptional writing skills
- High level of creativity – this is an ideas driven account
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to community manage/ schedule across social channels
- Strong presentation skills
- Client-facing experience – this is a fully client facing role
- Influencer/ press understanding
- Deep platform knowledge and understanding of the ever-changing social content best practices on each
- Flexibility to work in a reactive way
Why should you join our team?
- 23 Days holiday, increasing by 1 day for each year of service
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Optional Dental Insurance
- Comprehensive internal and external staff training programme
- Childcare vouchers
- Corporate Social Responsibility - time given to volunteer with our partnered charity
- Annual ski trip in Europe
- Cycle-to-work scheme (so that you can cycle into London's only cycle-in office)
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Long Service Awards - at 3, 5 & 10 years
- Optional sabbaticals after 3 and 5 years
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff events: yoga, language lessons, monthly nail bar, wellness check-ups onsite, basketball & squash court for hire
- Social clubs: running club, documentary club and many more
- Summer hours
- Free breakfast