We’re looking for a hands-on, creative Editor to work on the UK accounts for one of our key clients who is a leader in the entertainment industry. A background in entertainment is key.
You’ll need to know entertainment and how to entertain. From quote retweets to junket concepts, to award-winning campaigns for new titles. You’ll be the kind of person who knows a hilarious response to a comment can be just as valuable as a scripted video. You need to be comfortable in front of clients and talent and have the ability to guide and inspire a team of creators.
What does the role involve?
- Overseeing content creation, being able to spot a good angle a mile off and keeping on top of the social landscape
- Transcending ideas through social platforms
- Selling in great ideas
- Scripting short films and briefing designers
- Engaging with younger audiences via a range of social media platforms
- Communicating in a quick and witty way
- Presenting and inspiring creators as well as clients
- Reporting to the Associate Editorial Director
What are we looking for?
- You’ll know that no word is wasted. You’ll be able to chat to a young audience and vary your tone according to what you’re talking about
- You’ll be adept at juggling multiple projects and an active inbox, consistently hitting deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and creative flair
- Experience working in entertainment or for entertainment clients is preferred
Why should you join our team?
- 23 days holiday, increasing by one day for each year of service
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Optional Dental Insurance
- Comprehensive internal and external staff training programme
- Childcare vouchers
- Corporate Social Responsibility - time given to volunteer with our partnered charity
- Annual ski trip in Europe
- Cycle-to-work scheme (so that you can cycle into London's only cycle-in office)
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Long Service Awards - at 3, 5 & 10 years
- Optional sabbaticals after 3 and 5 years
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff events: yoga, language lessons, monthly nail bar, wellness check-ups onsite, basketball & squash court for hire
- Social clubs: running club, documentary club and many more
- Summer hours
- Free breakfast
A little bit about us:
We are a global agency who deliver world-class creative ideas with forward-thinking brands. We connect people and brands in meaningful ways by creating ideas people like and share. We call this social thinking. With an international team of over 800 and offices in New York, Madrid, London, Paris, Milan, Munich, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Tokyo and Sydney our mission is to put social thinking at the centre of marketing. We work with clients including adidas, Activision, Google, Vodafone and Audi on global, regional and local projects.