Midweight Creative United Kingdom Creative
We Are Social is a global agency, with more than 1000 people across 14 offices around the world, and with over 180 here in our London HQ. We deliver world-class creative campaigns and strategies based on social insights, for forward-thinking brands like adidas, Audi, LIDL & Kellogg’s. And we’ve been recognised as one of the UK’s best places to work for several years in a row.
We Are Social are looking for a Midweight creative to join its growing Creative department where you will work on global brands like adidas, Audi & Lidl and deliver against the creative vision of ideas worth talking about.
What does the role involve?
- This is a hybrid creative which involves writing and art directing campaigns for global brands
- Working closely with other departments such as Strategy and Editorial, applying your creative problem-solving skills to an exciting range of work
- Responsible for crafting decks and telling a story to our clients
- Delivering campaigns across multiple media platforms against budgets
- Owning projects from ideation, presentation, shoot, post production and delivery
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 5 years experience working on campaigns for global brands
- Experience writing and art directing campaigns for global brands
- Capable of crafting a deck and telling a story
- Comfortable delivering campaigns across any media with a clear love and passion for social
- Shoot experience with talent
- Comfortable ideating solo or co-creating with other creatives
- Experience working at speed across many different projects
- Fearless, proactive and committed problem solver
Why should you join our team?
- 25 days holiday, increasing by one day for each year of service
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Optional Dental Insurance
- Corporate Social Responsibility – time given to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Long Service Awards at 5 & 10 years
- Optional sabbaticals after 5 years
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Summer hours
VacanciesShowing 1 – 8 of 109