IT Manager United Kingdom Operations
The IT Manager is responsible for the smooth running of IT operations in the London HQ of the world’s largest social media marketing agency.
Reporting to the Global IT Director and managing a team of 2 IT support engineers, you will take charge of the IT operations of a forward-thinking agency, supporting 240+ staff working in a Mac-based hybrid environment while contributing your expertise to the larger global IT team.
Previous experience in a similar role is essential as the IT manager has oversight of technical aspects of creative delivery in a busy digital design agency, working with design and production teams to implement, maintain and enhance hybrid digital production workflows.
The nature of We Are Social’s business requires a high level of flexibility, common sense and versatility. While the specific content of your role is clearly defined, the nature of the demands placed on us by our clients means that the role will evolve over time and needs a ‘can do’ approach to picking projects up and making them happen.
A little bit about us
We Are Social. We are a global agency. We deliver world-class creative ideas with forward-thinking brands. We connect people and brands in meaningful ways by creating ideas people like and share. We call this social thinking.
With an international team of over 1000 and offices in New York, Toronto, Madrid, London, Amsterdam, Paris, Milan, Munich, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Tokyo and Sydney, our mission is to put social thinking at the centre of marketing.
We work with clients including Adidas, Activision, Google, Vodafone and Audi on global, regional and local projects
People are at the heart of our business and creating a diverse and inclusive working environment is extremely important to us. We believe that our business should reflect the society in which we live and this is why we have our Charter for Change that holds us accountable every year for ensuring we are always progressing and learning. Be that Age, Disability, Education, Ethnicity, Gender, Gender identity, National Origin, Religion or Sexual Orientation. Simply, we believe that Inclusion and Diversity makes for a more creative and inspiring working environment, where people are treated with respect and can be comfortable being themselves.
We are keen to encourage applicants from people from all walks of life and we want you to be at your best throughout the recruitment process, please discuss any specific adjustments with our talent team so that we can assist you.
Some of the key duties will include:
- Managing Mac estate with Jamf Pro, using Jamf Connect and Okta.
- Oversight of technical aspects of creative delivery, including escalated support for Adobe Creative Suite.
- Google Workspace administration.
- Okta administration.
- Network infrastructure management (firewall, switches and wireless access points).
- IT and security compliance.
- Server management (HP, VMWare, Active Directory)
- Backup and disaster recovery management.
- Meeting room tech; AV, video conferencing and desk/room booking systems.
- Responsibility for accurate asset inventory and management.
- Onboarding and offboarding employees.
- Helpdesk monitoring.
- Budget management.
Why should you join our team?
- 25 days holiday, increasing by one day for each year of service
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Optional Dental Insurance
- Corporate Social Responsibility – time given to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Optional sabbaticals after 5 years
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Summer hours
- Work From Anywhere
- We Are Social Passport
VacanciesShowing 1 – 8 of 91
Senior Copywriter (Japanese) / Associate Creative Director
CDI – Consultant(e) Social Média Junior